Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

21 minutes ago, h.h said:

im Poweramp user and buy that in v3 alpha build.

Please tell me the exact date of the new beta version come

No one has bought v3 yet (it's in alpha test), only v2. And please read the first post, as the thread title suggests.

Andre

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello 

thanks for answers

i never use power amp v2 just i see it on other people phones but i never like that. i buy Poweramp when see v3 alpha +700 and very very love that and i hope last update come soon

Oh this is sooo TRUE!

SOUND + usability! Thats all we need.
Poweramp's usability has already been of very good level.
 just want my HTC 10's HIRES output to be stable! (i currently can barely use it)
Thats all! 

Love

3 hours ago, krazzyvishal said:

Is there a way I can get notified of the "MOST AWAITED APRIL 2018 BETA" when it is out? I'm sick of checking everyday. 

No but you can follow this thread for email notifs of every new post, you can also the frequency to one per day

Hey Max,

It's a great job that ur developing and debugging the app.?

Just saying that I hope that ur ready for an another rebuild of the app cuz in Android P, Google will be introducing Material Design 2 .

Let us all hope that it wouldn't require a major rebuild of the app.?

As others have said, all I care about is the sound. I cannot get the sound bump on my phone with anything other that Poweramp... I will continue to wait and look forward to an updated version. As far as the "look" of it, won't we still be able to use skins? I have one I like, so the look of it doesn't matter to me.

Ease of use and sound are all that matter to me.

And I know it's probably too much to ask, but I sure wish someone would kick Musixmatch's ass out of the water. I hate it and I've tried other lyric apps, but they don't really work that well.

to this moment im happy about what i saw in the UI video, i admit that sound quality it's important but i appreciate the new time slider, it's more useful than the old one that always give me problems with my fingers, also it's more fast to use with less menus and more intuitive user UI.

one thing that lacks to this day its a more intuitive EQ sliders i would love to have a numerical feedback of every slide or some marks to know if im on 8db or 10db
(something like pic)

unnamed.png

Hi!
Eagerly waiting! ;-)

Meanwhile, congratulations to the developers for such an extraordinary piece of software! It's so good that even some of the more recent players that I have tried don't come near...

Cheers!

On 07/04/2018 at 10:04 AM, krazzyvishal said:

Is there a way I can get notified of the "MOST AWAITED APRIL 2018 BETA" when it is out? I'm sick of checking everyday. 

Follow max ull get an update when he will post anything to any thread

52 minutes ago, Dark soul said:

Its already April 

We all have calendars. Tommorow will be April. And after will be April. Next 22 days will be April.

54 minutes ago, Dark soul said:

When we'll get the new update

As soon as possible in April.

Archived