Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

I posted a while back that the next beta build will most likely be announced as a download here, for any website users to test if they want to. Initially it will not be released via the automated beta programme on Google Play though, you will need to specifically choose to download and manually install it.

So there's no need to keep posting all the 'Me Too' comments about joining a special group. :)

Andre

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Sanket103 said:

@maxmp @clever_man @andrewilley Poweramp is now crashin  like anythin on Samsung s9plus woth oreo...plz plz plz release d new build at d earliest.. 

I had to revert to build 585 to get it to finally open, so uninstalled Poweramp, found the 585 build, it worked, then updated it back to the 703, and its working.. again the hi res audio isn't there but at least the app works for now 

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

I posted a while back that the next beta build will most likely be announced as a download here, for any website users to test if they want to. Initially it will not be released via the automated beta programme on Google Play though, you will need to specifically choose to download and manually install it.

So there's no need to keep posting all the 'Me Too' comments about joining a special group. :)

Andre

Mee too. Add me sign up to beta special group. :D

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

Awesome! Would love to test it out soon! Hopefully max would include a dark theme. Was thinking if the notification shade for Poweramp also changes color acccording to the album art. Seen it on Google play music so, there's that. Anyways love to test the beta soon. Thanks! 

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Publiqué hace un tiempo que la próxima versión beta probablemente se anuncie como una descarga aquí, para que los usuarios de cualquier sitio web lo prueben si lo desean. Inicialmente, no se lanzará a través del programa beta automatizado en Google Play; sin embargo, deberá elegir descargar e instalarlo manualmente.

Por lo tanto, no es necesario seguir publicando todos los comentarios de "Me too" sobre unirse a un grupo especial. :)

Andre

Excellent! I am very anxious to try the new version of Poweramp, I hope that Max can conclude with the details that are missing as planned.

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

Wait if you bought it on Google play, does the Google play unlocker work for the website download version as well?

On 3/24/2018 at 2:55 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Thumbs up to this post.

8 hours ago, TimvH said:

It's funny how a lot of people ask to get included in the closed beta as their first post while it will be available to everyone on the forum.

@andrewilleyMaybe you should put that in the OP in bold letters in the hope of people actually reading it.

Even if the beta would not be available for everyone in here it does not make any sense to ask right now and right here to get into it, as such details would be (if it would be needed) announced early enough if it is needed....especially as everyone should now that it probably would not be seen as max browses the forum not that often (based on the postings of him in here) as they may think.

@ Other topic.

Hope that the beta will support proper Hi Res playback over Bluetooth too..(yes, i have bt headphones which have hires support)

Most people that I'm aware of running Xiaomi devices and MIUI with android 7 based rom are having issues with Hi-res. Will there be any fix for these roms down the line? (No rush obviously).

Thought I should also mention when running Epic Rom (MIUI 9 android 7) on my Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro, the Hi-res failed to work. However I was able to partially get it to work by adjusting the build.prop by following this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/general/enabling-hi-res-playback-nougat-roms-t3666792. I was only able to enable 16bit at 192Khz, not 24/192.

Thanks

side note: ( thanks utahman1971, seems I missed that. )

5 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

Andre has said multiple times now, that people on the forums would be able to download the beta via forums, but we still get people saying otherwise. What is so hard for people to understand? Why should he have to keep saying it? Anyways, you should all just chill out and wait. I mean there is an update from Max, and people are coming in here saying different things than what Andre says. If Andre says it will be available to forum users, then it will be available to forum users, not just picked out people.

Yeah so stop ranting about custom roms and which device you guys rock ?

Archived