Jump to content
Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

I don't know if anyone asked this before but how exactly does Clever_man get all this really secretive information from Max when someone like Andre who's a Mod, a loyal Mod at that, doesn't get any info about development at all, does clever_man visit Max personally, are they friends, or is clever_man just Max using an anon account to put out information "on Max's behalf"

I wonder that myself sometimes, but I've put it down to me just being in the wrong country and thus not involved in any of the Russian discussions. :)

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.02.2018 at 2:11 PM, andrewilley said:

I wonder that myself sometimes, but I've put it down to me just being in the wrong country and thus not involved in any of the Russian discussions. :)

Andre

(read with Schwarzenegger accent from the Red Heat movie) Is a good reason to move to the glorious country of Russia, comrade. Come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, antonridd said:

The theme of the player at 4pda is closed. Now only topic here.

Yeah, because it turned into s***storm... (pardon my language)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Seymur993 said:

(read with Schwarzenegger accent from the Red Heat movie) Is a good reason to move to the glorious country of Russia, comrade. Come.

You don't move to Russia, Russia moves to you!

 

Hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a chromecast. I guess I'll switch to player pro for now until v3 and/or chromecast support officially arrives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashish007 said:

Guys last version we had of Poweramp was alpha build 704 right..?

Correct. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but that's the latest build at the moment.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

2028 - Android Zucchini is released.

2028 - There are humans is still waiting for their favourite 3rd party music app to get updated since 2016.

Zucchini? Aren't android names dessert names? On a side note, is there a desser that starts with z?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Random.Potato said:

2028 - Android Zucchini is released.

2028 - There are humans is still waiting for their favourite 3rd party music app to get updated since 2016.

Quite cocky this name😂😂 Android Zuccini will most probably be Zephyr looking at the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ameya28 said:

Quite cocky this name😂😂 Android Zuccini will most probably be Zephyr looking at the list

I like zuccini), i wish the P was potato )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DrFurey said:

Zucchini? Aren't android names dessert names? On a side note, is there a desser that starts with z?

 

It will definitely be Android Zeppole, if we get that far lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sairaj shete said:

This topic has came to the 69th page

I hope max loves the number 69(if yoy know what i mean)

And releases the new version on this 69th page<_<

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

It will definitely be Android Zeppole, if we get that far lol

I hope they name Android T Turd.. just for the sake of it😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sairaj shete said:

This topic has came to the 69th page

I hope max loves the number 69(if yoy know what i mean)

And releases the new version on this 69th page<_<

 

5 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

I hope they name Android T Turd.. just for the sake of it😂😂

Awaraaaaaaa....:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will come one day, we should have patient. even though it takes very long. But that's how it goes if you develop it by your own from the ground part and need to have it work and responsive on all devices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×