Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Random.Potato said:

2028 - Android Zucchini is released.

2028 - There are humans is still waiting for their favourite 3rd party music app to get updated since 2016.

Quite cocky this name?? Android Zuccini will most probably be Zephyr looking at the list

19 hours ago, Sairaj shete said:

This topic has came to the 69th page

I hope max loves the number 69(if yoy know what i mean)

And releases the new version on this 69th page<_<

5 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

I hope they name Android T Turd.. just for the sake of it??

Awaraaaaaaa....:D

22 minutes ago, crashjant said:

Ahahahah. Lol. How many years need to wait? Would you answer?

If I knew that answer do you you think I'd be hiding it for some reason, just to wind people up maybe? I'm afraid I'm mostly kept just as much in the dark about timescales and progress as everyone else.

Andre

Whenever anything is known about the next build of v3, it will be posted here. In the meantime, discussion of the topic is fine (because that keeps the rest of these forums easier to manage) however profanity and insults or personal comments about other users or the dev are not.

Andre

This thread ?. Going to be 2 whole years in a month without a single update of any kind. I don't know what else abandonware is, if not this.. The sheer lack of any regard, respect or honesty from the developer actually makes me angry for supporting and encouraging this app for years. Just last year, I made a bunch of my friends buy Poweramp despite there being more than a few capable, free options on the market. My reason to them was great audio, hi res internal DAC support and a great developer behind the app. I look like a moron to all those people now.

Archived