Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

16 hours ago, maxmp said:

Hello, few updates on development status:

- development never stopped, but the chunk is hard to chew for 1 person, for sure

- the light can be seen at the end of the tunnel :)

- posting my recent git log here:

And thank you guys for all your moral support here!

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 18.39.39.png

Thanks for the update max I can't explain how satisfied I am

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, maxmp said:

- development never stopped, but the chunk is hard to chew for 1 person, for sure

senpai_noticed_me__by_dragonlover101040-

20 hours ago, maxmp said:

I don't know what all the things in the photo means but the info is appreciated! :D

Git (/ɡɪt/) is a version control system for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. It is primarily used for source code management in software development, but it can be used to keep track of changes in any set of files.

or in other words, Max is actively working hard !!! and here is the proof

On 9/4/2017 at 11:44 PM, maxmp said:

Based on whats been happening, not gonna hold my breath.

Maybe light can be seen at the end of the tunnel but how long is the tunnel? Coupled with a snail pace, it could be another half year for all i know

6 hours ago, IAMPuddles said:

Based on whats been happening, not gonna hold my breath.

Maybe light can be seen at the end of the tunnel but how long is the tunnel? Coupled with a snail pace, it could be another half year for all i know

Agree, it will be another half year long journey through tunnel, and MAYBE it will be released that time. If it took few months just to give any kind of reply about progress with previous words that it's almost done etc. I don't see any possibility to see beta until next year. What I can see from the log, Max started his work just in the current month and before there was just a couple things "done" in few previous months, so I'm not surprised that this takes so long. 

Also you can see that there was just a single mention in month 6, freaking 1 git in one single month, and as much work was done in 4 months as in this month. This is called - not giving a single flying f about finishing project. Max already earned millions of dollars on us, I'm not surprised he don't give a sh about us. It's just his free time work to kill some time, nothing else. 

1 hour ago, TheAndro said:

Wondering if I purchase Poweramp now, do I have to purchase the new version again?

As the first paragraph in the original post of this thread says:

Note: this update will be included within the original purchase of v2, there will be no extra licence charge for existing users. 

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

As the first paragraph in the original post of this thread says:

Note: this update will be included within the original purchase of v2, there will be no extra licence charge for existing users. 

Andre

Thanks. Purchased.

Screenshot_20170907-022613.png

On 9/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, utahman1971 said:

You could be like me and use Stellio until it is released. I purchased BP, Poweramp, and Stellio. Love Poweramp, but love the MD (Material Design) too. Also, even on v2 of Poweramp the scrobbles to last fm has issues. So not sure even if beta is released I will come back unless the scrobbles are totally working on Poweramp.

Stellio has come a long way, the UI looks great, especially with skins, but the playback needs work, for example it is not "gapless" even using flac files. I submitted what I found to their contact page.

Archived