Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

Max says....  Do not update phones, stay below Android 5.0 if you want awesome sounds with Poweramp.... Pretty sure Max is still using a device with Android 2 eclair

1 hour ago, SwiperRat said:

Max says....  Do not update phones, stay below Android 5.0 if you want awesome sounds with Poweramp.... Pretty sure Max is still using a device with Android 2 eclair

Frankly I wish I was still on my KitKat 4.4 ROM, all this material design nonsense still doesn't appeal to me.

Andre

15 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

Well max has not even written the 29-30 release date on the forum.. it is clever_man who has conferred it to us ..but since he is the only person involved in the development we can assume hes right

I'm not involving in development just have ability contacting with dev.

On 4/25/2017 at 5:34 PM, maxmp said:

Sorry for the delay)

I think I'm quite good at programming, but unfortunately, I'm bad on managing other developers, so basically I do everything by myself.

That of course is not speeding things up.

Also, I try to polish each feature until it works 100%. It's not possible to predict how long exactly that or this feature will take time to complete.
Especially on Android, when you may need to write whole functionality from scratch as platform-provided one is buggy, is not reliable, or plain doesn't work on some devices/ROMs.

Currently, planned v3 beta release month is set to May. This will be full featured v3 (it's basically alpha3 + new UI + fixes for recent ROMs, but not more).

Thanks!

1 Year ago......................................................................................

Thread cleaned of posts telling us what the date is and other clutter.

The beta will be released here via the forums, NOT in the Google Play beta channel initially (that will only happen after some testing here).

Andre

50 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Thread cleaned of posts telling us what the date is and other clutter.

The beta will be released here via the forums, NOT in the Google Play beta channel initially (that will only happen after some testing here).

Andre

Coming Soon 😍

Please sign me up.
Clever_Man и Maxmp - не слушайте нытиков, всё идёт правильно и как должно идти.
Жду.

It's all right, of course, but if tomorrow nothing happens? I see how the interface works in a black player, and I see no problem why Max can not implement this in his product.
It seems to me that on May 1 we will hear another excuse again.

12 minutes ago, PeterFalk said:

I see how the interface works in a black player, and I see no problem why Max can not implement this in his product.

He will. But as you have been told repeatedly, it won't be released until all functionality works (in that demo, you can only see a couple of screens out of dozens in the app that need to work).

Until then, you can either wait patiently here or go elsewhere.

Andre

7 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

He will. But as you have been told repeatedly, it won't be released until all functionality works (in that demo, you can only see a couple of screens out of dozens in the app that need to work).

Until then, you can either wait patiently here or go elsewhere.

Andre

We take this, we connect with the information from Max that some functional does not work and we make the simplest conclusion about April 30

Maybe MAX is banned by U.S government  like ZTE ?

Worst case scenario !

Or he was kidnapped by the CIA and is to be exchanged for SNOWDEN.

Or he's in Syria and tells ASSAD why he should use Poweramp instead of ITUNES.

Or he is now working on completing PUBG. That would explain why it's still a GAME PREVIEW.

2 hours ago, Dustin5343 said:

You guys are amazing!!! Absolutely the best music player and visualizer ive came accross. Straight blessing :-)

A guy, Max.