Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

48 minutes ago, clever_man said:

No. It will be released on April 29 or 30 (one hour ago Max replied me again).

ok. thanks

On 2018. 04. 26. at 9:41 PM, kamiller42 said:

When evaluating a player, first thing I look for is if it is using its own audio engine or relying on Android. If relying on Android, players are a dime a dozen, and they'll all sound the same. When you narrow the field by only those with custom audio engines, you end up with PA, UAPP, Neutron, and maybe others I don't know.

BlackPlayer uses Android, so it's basically like any Android based player sound wise. Just comes down to UI preference when choosing between those.

Well, you can try it. But let me say: I could get the same db audio with power AMP only with the built in EQ and amplifier, but for BlackPlayer it was much more lauder to begin with even though it used the built in EQ that Samsung offered - you can choose it inside of the app. - AND I did not activated the Direct Volume Control in Power AMP, so the sound should have been the same, but it wasnt.

For Jack 3.5 users in my opinion BlackPlayer is currently the best with Viper4Android /Atmos.

Yep, if you have an external DAC Neutron and UAPP is good too, but honestly it doesnt make any difference, since the other players can use the external DAC as well. 

15 hours ago, clever_man said:

Max complains that many features not working for now. Not working file operations and some categories.

Max said this around a year ago:

Good one: everything works and I'm on finishing steps.

So why is stuff still not working? 

u guys are sick just complains, complains, rants, angery, and complains.

just be patient and heckin wait for god's sake!

make your own apps! Max is working alone very hard and he almost have no friends or gf. he works hard 7/11 and 9/11.

please be pateint please!

1 hour ago, Random.Potato said:

u guys are sick just complains, complains, rants, angery, and complains.

just be patient and heckin wait for god's sake!

make your own apps! Max is working alone very hard and he almost have no friends or gf. he works hard 7/11 and 9/11.

please be pateint please!

Cmon that's mean... He must be having friends? do you expect him to be in front of a pc all day

6 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

Yep, if you have an external DAC Neutron and UAPP is good too, but honestly it doesnt make any difference, since the other players can use the external DAC as well. 

Actually it's different, UAPP uses a custom driver so it bypasses the Android audio mixer (don't know about neutron) while all other players use the Android audio mixer and native USB driver. So it does make a difference. One can be bit perfect while the other cannot.

Also UAPP can feed a DSD stream directly to the DAC while Poweramp decodes the file and feeds a PCM stream to the DAC (DSD decoding is very demanding).

7 minutes ago, koolicecream said:

My one friend got this... Is it live..? New version ?????

IMG-20180428-WA0013.jpg

I think that it was said the new beta will come out in the forum, not in play store. 

1 hour ago, Wolfpig said:

max has not particularly said where he will upload it to.

59 minutes ago, MIKEG2342001 said:

28/4 now :rolleyes:

Can you remember the current year? We lose our calendars.

55 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Can you remember the current year? We lose our calendars.

As said...Max has not written anything in that regard here in the forum.

Well max has not even written the 29-30 release date on the forum.. it is clever_man who has conferred it to us ..but since he is the only person involved in the development we can assume hes right