Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

Have you ever wondered where we want to pass the time when MAX has released the BETA?

Let us rather thank MAX for allowing us a meaningful pastime.

By keeping the flame of hope for a speedy release of the V3 BETA constantly burning, he makes sure that we are always busy with postings to this forum and to fill it with life.

(SARCASM IS THE ONLY TRUE HUMOR)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the news we've all been waiting for! Looking forward to trying out v3, even though alpha704 is still working great for me (on LG v20). 

*When I say "all" that excludes those who for two years have continually posted the nasty vitriol, condemning the developer, the forum admin, and anyone else who had "hope" for the new release. Really never understood those that made constant comments of moving on to new apps, stating how horrible Poweramp is, but still continuing to be here, clogging up the forum with hate. Maybe those, out of their own statements of conviction, should obstain from using the new version?  ;)

20 minutes ago, SynekPablo said:

Por cierto ...

En NEUTRON PLAYER puedes cambiar de tema ahora.

Hay temas LIGEROS, OSCUROS y ESTÁNDAR para elegir.

Si desde la v.2.02.1 creo que los metieron, pero a mí de momento me va muy bien la alfa del nuestro en Android 8.0.0 y aunque Neutrón con paciencia y ajustándolo bien suena de lujo no lo cambio, de momento ...

Salu2,

Google traductor:

If from v.2.02.1 I think they got them, but at the moment I'm doing very well the alpha of ours in Android 8.0.0 and although Neutrón patiently and adjusting it well of luxury I do not change it, at the moment ...

11 hours ago, Random.Potato said:

Max, por favor, deja de beber! ¡Haz tu tarea! ¡Por favor!

En serio no entiendo muchos comentarios, tú sabes que el bebe para decirlo a si en la red...solo espero que antes de que acabe el mes el se pase por aquí con o sin cambios pero por lo menos a cerrar algunas bocachanclas..

Google traductor:

Seriously I do not understand many comments, you know that the baby to say it to raise the network ... I only hope that before the end of the month he goes through here with or without changes but at least to close some bocachanclas ..

6 hours ago, clever_man said:

Te respondí en una publicación anterior. Esta respuesta ahora también es localizable.

Max se queja de que muchas características no funcionan por ahora. No funciona el archivo y algunas categorías.

Compañero pues si puedes dile que como éste la aplicación estará bien, es necesario compartirlo y a veces cuando la carga se comparte es menos pesada, dile que en el foro entre todos compartiendo y con ganas se avanzará, estoy seguro.

Salu2,

Google traductor:

Companion, if you can, tell him how the application will be fine, it is necessary to share it and sometimes when the load is shared is less heavy, tell him that in the forum, sharing and wanting to advance, I am sure

8 hours ago, Sachin Godara said:

Maldita sea, no creo que vaya a haber ninguna actualización ahora. Uso Spotify (la interfaz es mejor que la nueva v3 y no hay una gran diferencia de sonido) ¡y está bien! No voy a comprobar aquí de nuevo Max siendo un hoyo ni siquiera responde al impresionante moderador 

Y si lo tienes tan claro qué haces aquí..no se puede afirmar nada ni criticar repito

6 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

Bueno, supongo que ese es el punto de la versión beta, tal vez toda la ayuda de las pruebas ayudará a todos a entender dónde están comenzando y terminándose los problemas, para que Max pueda encontrar soluciones más rápido de lo que podría haberlo hecho al solo buscarse a sí mismo.

+1

6 hours ago, clever_man said:

@ Stevieex23 , en ese momento cuando no todas las pruebas públicas de trabajo no son de ayuda. Dev debe finalizar el funcional previsto y solo después de eso para probar, recibir informes de errores y corregirlo.

Si creo que en realidad es mejor lo que dices, pero compartir conocimiento siempre es bueno para avanzar..

Google traductor:

If I think that what you say is actually better, but sharing knowledge is always good to move forward ..

2 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

If you go to ignore users some of these members, and type in their names, it will show very similar names of up to 10 of them. That is how I know these are resignups.

If you have any examples I'll check the details and remove dups, they are known as "sock puppet" accounts.

Andre

1 minute ago, wargnerm said:

Considering this beta release is going to be a closed-beta; will us, forum members, be able to install and use the first beta release? Or just a bunch of people, whom are close to Max? 

Twenty times it was said that this would be a public beta

23 minutes ago, clever_man said:

No. It will be released on April 29 or 30 (one hour ago Max replied me again).

Well finally we have some info from the inside, hell I can wait 2-3 more days. Tell Max to release the beta regardless of the state (I can assume Max is a perfectionist, that's why we have to wait here for so long.....)

Archived