Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

4 minutes ago, Ameya28 said:

Yeah its april officially?

Damn! Where's my pitchfork?

I've been using the alphas from the beginning and checking this forum almost daily... And I still feel sceptical about this release since I share many of the opinions that have been expressed ove the past two years.

@andrewilley I honestly don't understand how have you been able to put up with all the mistreatment and lack of information from the developer. I would have long given up at this point, so kudos to you!

But rejoice! Our wait seems to be coming to an end! Let’s just hope it’s not another missed deadline.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, otama said:

Damn! Where's my pitchfork?

I've been using the alphas from the beginning and checking this forum almost daily... And I still feel sceptical about this release since I share many of the opinions that have been expressed ove the past two years.

@andrewilley I honestly don't understand how have you been able to put up with all the mistreatment and lack of information from the developer. I would have long given up at this point, so kudos to you!

But rejoice! Our wait seems to be coming to an end! Let’s just hope it’s not another missed deadline.

Completely agree with you.

4 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

We have a whole month still, then we can complain but you guys rather start right at the beginning anyways.

After all this time waiting can you really blame us ??, and my comment was more about how andre kept control over this forum filled with pissed off people

14 minutes ago, ionutzpaul61 said:

After all this time waiting can you really blame us ??, and my comment was more about how andre kept control over this forum filled with pissed off people

Thanks for the support - and yes, it does get a bit wearying at times. Anyway, let's all hope that Max comes through with the goods before the end of the month as promised, otherwise this could get ugly! :)

Andre

6 hours ago, SynekPablo said:

In Germany we call this "APRILSCHERZ"

Maybe Max know about this tradition.

Maybe V3 release in April is an Aprilscherz.

Wouldn't it be funny ?

Ich hoffe nicht. Langsam verliere ich die Lust zu warten.

Archived