Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I did email Max on Sunday to see if he's any closer to a release and asked him if he could update this thread, but I've heard nothing back as yet.

Andre

Email? Don't you have his Skype, discord or something?

1 hour ago, Supertiger said:

Email? Don't you have his Skype, discord or something?

Yes I have his Skype, and no I'm not bothering him on that for something as trivial as what really amounts to an ETA update request.

Andre

I never knew that a update of application could be delayed for this long, until I met Poweramp.

There is a saying:

On 2017/5/30 at 10:51 AM, repoflor said:

Do not set a date if you can't make it. Make it, and then set the date 

This is f joke. I know if someone say that something will be done till the end of month and then he say he won't make it and need some more time and for normal person that means week, maximum two weeks of "more time", but f sake, another month after a 2 months of previous "more time" is just f pathetic. Seriously. 

On 2017-6-22 at 10:27 AM, andrewilley said:

Yes I have his Skype, and no I'm not bothering him on that for something as trivial as what really amounts to an ETA update request.

Andre

Well said sir!

If I was Max I would be tempted to delay the next update just to spite some of the ungrateful ingrates posting comments on here. Perhaps that's what he's doing! heh  ;--)

I think the Poweramp is dead as a project. In any case, I think it is not normal that the developer can not at least once a month go to his forum and unsubscribe to users about the correctness. He constantly lies, transferring the release dates of BETA to different months again and again. This is an elementary disrespect to us.

It is his project, entirely his decision  on when he releases the beta or when he feels it is ready. You all payed for the full version and it is working fine, the alpha is something special thanks to it's hi res support,  you already got a more or less working one so where is the problem in waiting, is it not working for you? In max's place i would not come to this forum at all because of all the negativity here, even when he posts half of the people here just start trowing insults around, build your own music player if you think it is that easy, until than gtfo.

2 hours ago, Rabangus said:

Well said sir!

If I was Max I would be tempted to delay the next update just to spite some of the ungrateful ingrates posting comments on here. Perhaps that's what he's doing! heh  ;--)

Hey, i had the same idea ..but i would at least leave a post in here to tell the people that i would held it back because of people in here as that would be more fun....^^

14 hours ago, lantian said:

It is his project, entirely his decision  on when he releases the beta or when he feels it is ready. You all payed for the full version and it is working fine, the alpha is something special thanks to it's hi res support,  you already got a more or less working one so where is the problem in waiting, is it not working for you? In max's place i would not come to this forum at all because of all the negativity here, even when he posts half of the people here just start trowing insults around, build your own music player if you think it is that easy, until than gtfo.

I hate it when i see silly comments like this, the same person posting this would be the first to knock phone manufacturers for delaying updates but would defend a developer who has an easier task. 

1 hour ago, martinkem said:

I hate it when i see silly comments like this, the same person posting this would be the first to knock phone manufacturers for delaying updates but would defend a developer who has an easier task. 

Entitled f***s like you should go and find some other player, if you don't like then buy something else, if you even bought it in the first place.

2 hours ago, lantian said:

Entitled f***s like you should go and find some other player, if you don't like then buy something else, if you even bought it in the first place.

Sit still and continue to eat what you are fed. All good? Then swallow what you are fed for so many years and orgasm from this. You whine even more than most of the writers here. Lol

Understend already at last one thing. Max dosn't answer for all of us at his forum , but writes to one person who then reposts him (Max's word's). Is it normal? I thik that is not normal.

5 hours ago, lantian said:

Why? I paid for this app, i expect to get value for my money. And don't give me that silly the app works just right comment or i paid for v2 when other developers like the one behind Nova Launcher has consistently updated his app with new features for years or kids like the Klinker app guys who have continually updated multiple apps while Max  can't manage to update one app even after a year. 

Wow so many children on here, are you even old enough for a Google play account?

This is not your project. It's the developers baby. He dictates when to release it. You paid for a version and that's all you are entitled to.

Your crying will not help. You do not know what circumstances the developer has to live with. He may have a family, a full time job, someone to care for. He may also be a code perfectionist.

What feature exactly is it that you don't seem to be able to live without. When the new version is released you will be the first person to complain about it because you are bored and have nothing important in your life to do.

Give him a break. Relax.

Admin, please keep this thread closed. It can be of no moral help for Max.

50 minutes ago, ep0ch said:

Wow so many children on here, are you even old enough for a Google play account?

This is not your project. It's the developers baby. He dictates when to release it. You paid for a version and that's all you are entitled to.

Your crying will not help. You do not know what circumstances the developer has to live with. He may have a family, a full time job, someone to care for. He may also be a code perfectionist.

What feature exactly is it that you don't seem to be able to live without. When the new version is released you will be the first person to complain about it because you are bored and have nothing important in your life to do.

Give him a break. Relax.

Admin, please keep this thread closed. It can be of no moral help for Max.

You need to go take a seat sir... If you're satisfied with the app as it is then you don't need to be on this  thread. 

"Code perfectionist", you know that's just an euphemism for either lazy or can't be arsed. 

"full time job", you do know this is a paid app, right? 

Archived