Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lineageos'.
There is no sound output from the speaker and wired headphones on the Lineage OS 17.1 (based on Android 10) on the Sony XA2 Ultra phone. The Poweramp versions are used: v3-build-866-uni and v3-build-853-uni Please look at the logcat in the attachemnt. Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and install Poweramp versions listed above from the https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/category/2-Poweramp-v3-latest-releases/ thread 2. Launch Poweramp and give access to directory with audio files (in my case mp3) 3. Press 'Play' button in Poweramp applicatio
I have already used adb to grant a proper permission and is able switch tracks. But I found that if I try to change the volume by volume keys short press after turning off the screen,the tracks will be switched,but volume did not change. I use lineage 16.0 with android 9. I don't know if other systems have the same problem. Device is Mi 5s Plus. Poweramp v3-build-853-uni[853009-1e73a2bc] Full version 64 bit
THIS HAS BEEN FIXED, SEE MY LAST POST I was first excited to hear that Poweramp finally got updated to v3 after such a long wait. However, I discovered that I still needed to use Notification Helper to display the notification controls bar. But I also discovered that I had another set of widgets alongside the ones from the Widget Pack (or so I thought). I uninstalled Notification Helper and the Widget Pack and then uninstalled and reinstalled Poweramp. The reinstall brought back the regular notification controller, negating the need for Notification Helper. However, I don't have my
Poweramp version: 2.0.10-build-588-play (Full Version) Device model: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P) Android version: Oreo (8.1.0) ROM: LineageOS (version 15.1-20180723-NIGHTLY-kltedv) I noticed that after a while, some FLAC files on my phone start getting corrupted. I could tell because it would start always skipping at at the same exact point in a song. I confirmed that the files were corrupted when I copied them back on my computer and did the "flac -t *.flac" command using the flac.exe command-line tool. Maybe it's a bad microSD card (I'm using a genuine SanDisk E