Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'encoding'.
Found 4 results
Hello,I managed to solve some of problems with encoding I had, for example when letters like "ê" or "ï" do not work I just change encoding to a western one and it works. But that's when the problem begins as when I change it, my songs that have titles in Korean and Japanese get weird symbols instead of actual titles. It works well again when I change the encoding to Korean one. Is there a way to enable multiple (or at least two) encodings at the same time? Any help is appreciated, thank you
Poweramp 2.0.10-build575-play Honor 4X Android 4.4.2 Hello! Seems like Poweramp doesn't support such letters as ü,ä,ö,é (some cyrillic letters are displayed instead). Could you please add support for them? Some French songs have names with é, and many german songs use ü,ä,ö, so there are problems with their names. Thank you. Здравствуйте! Похоже, Poweramp не поддерживает буквы ü,ä,ö,é (вместо них отображаются буквы кириллического алфавита). Не могли бы вы добавить их поддержку? Некоторые французские песни имеют в названии букву é, а многие немецкие - буквы ü,ä,ö, возникают проблемы с отображением их имён. Заранее спасибо.
Problem. I have songs that have their metadata (tittle, album, artist...) written in foreign languages such as Russian, but that is not displayed correctly in the player. Causes. The text has been encoded (by the computer where metadata was written) and decoded (by Poweramp) using different character encodings. So a text like "Вслед" becomes "Âñëåä". In this specific case, the document was saved using Windows-1251 encoding but read using Windows-1252. This phenomena is called "Mojibake". This doesn't only apply to Russian, but any other language (Korean, Japanese...) More info: http://goo.gl/jTVdt5 Wikipedia: http://goo.gl/ooN1Wu Request. Make Poweramp autodetect the encoding. And decode the text properly. Thank you, Poweramp, your music player is awesome.