Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'chinese'.
Found 4 results
freezer27 posted a topic in Poweramp v2 Discussion (Legacy Version)I have licenced Poweramp but when I try to use in my chinese android car player (Android 4.4) the sound is awful, I've already disabled the volume control and another settings but the sound stills bad. When I installed the car media player, Poweramp works flawlessly, very nice, 2 days ago, suddenly, the sound turns SO BAD, I restore with factory settings, installed Poweramp but the sounds are unstable, low and awful. My unit has EQ (global) and before of this issue, Poweramp sound was affected by EQ (it was sound great) but now EQ doesn't effect, sound poor and low. I don't understand why Poweramp worked fine 2 days ago and now it can't. The version is the same. I have a Samsung S7 Edge with the same version and it works nicely, as always. Some suggestions?
I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but after opening an album from my music library on Poweramp I noticed the tags for title were all replaced by lots of chinese characters. It's not the first time this happened. The same thing happened some 6 months ago but I didn't give much attention to it. And since then, phone model, ROM, Android version and Poweramp version all changed. I've searched within the files where these characters came from but couldn't find a thing. Everywhere I looked the tags were with the title displayed in english as it should. But only in Poweramp I get the chinese characters. I've already tried changing the metadata charset to UTF-8 for the files, I've tried rewriting the tags on foobar2000, I've disabled ID3v1 tags but nothing worked. This is where I first encountered the problem: http://i.imgur.com/BnmubCk.png Tags seen in Poweramp: http://i.imgur.com/BIR7UML.png The files seen in Windows: http://i.imgur.com/qTMJiEc.jpg Tags seen in Windows: http://i.imgur.com/G9AeuDR.jpg Tags in foobar2000: http://i.imgur.com/3EFKj6C.jpg Tags in Mp3tag: http://i.imgur.com/1btwxMD.jpg PS: I found a way to 'fix' this. I'd have to re-edit every single file with the tags. e.g. change title from "Scarlet Devil" to "Scarlet Dev", then change it again to "Scarlet Devil". That's what I did to make the album title be displayed correctly, but doing this with titles would imply me changing ~200 files one by one.
Dear developer(s): I want to buy a unlocker license of this APP But the translation of Chinese language is so terrible I can't understand many words what's the translator want to say By the poor user experiences,I think I will not buy this APP However The price level of this APP for a Chinese people is so high It's not suitable for Chinese people Chinese users just will accept the price under 2 USD or free For this two reasons I think Not many Chinese people use this APP Or by our own translation Or use cracked version By the way The order page for Chinese language in your website Not"预言" but"语言" It's a foolish mistake This two words have different meaning So Best wishes