Jump to content
Poweramp

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'characters'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Poweramp Forums
    • Poweramp Support / F.A.Q.
    • Poweramp Release Discussion
    • Feature Requests
    • Bug Reports
    • Skins and Themes
    • General Poweramp Chatter
    • Poweramp v2 Discussion (Legacy Version)
    • International (non English-language posts)
    • Developers Area

Categories

  • Poweramp v3 (Latest Releases)
  • Poweramp v2 (Legacy Versions)
  • INTEL Chipset Versions (v2 only)
  • Other Downloads

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but after opening an album from my music library on Poweramp I noticed the tags for title were all replaced by lots of chinese characters. It's not the first time this happened. The same thing happened some 6 months ago but I didn't give much attention to it. And since then, phone model, ROM, Android version and Poweramp version all changed. I've searched within the files where these characters came from but couldn't find a thing. Everywhere I looked the tags were with the title displayed in english as it should. But only in Poweramp I get the chinese characters. I've already tried changing the metadata charset to UTF-8 for the files, I've tried rewriting the tags on foobar2000, I've disabled ID3v1 tags but nothing worked. This is where I first encountered the problem: http://i.imgur.com/BnmubCk.png Tags seen in Poweramp: http://i.imgur.com/BIR7UML.png The files seen in Windows: http://i.imgur.com/qTMJiEc.jpg Tags seen in Windows: http://i.imgur.com/G9AeuDR.jpg Tags in foobar2000: http://i.imgur.com/3EFKj6C.jpg Tags in Mp3tag: http://i.imgur.com/1btwxMD.jpg PS: I found a way to 'fix' this. I'd have to re-edit every single file with the tags. e.g. change title from "Scarlet Devil" to "Scarlet Dev", then change it again to "Scarlet Devil". That's what I did to make the album title be displayed correctly, but doing this with titles would imply me changing ~200 files one by one.
×