Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'audio output'.
Hi everyone! I am currently using a Shanling UA2 DAC with Poweramp, and I was asking if Poweramp team could think of a setting that automatically sets the sampling rates depending on the audio file that is played... It is a bit overkill oversampling to 384 kHz when your next music is 44 kHz and the previous one 384 kHz... The oversampling of "low" files lowers the quality... That could be great if the settings could change automatically, without having to modify oneself. Also, I encountered a problem : could not use 88 kHz, whereas my file was in 88 kHz 24 bits... I had to use 96 kHz to make it work... Not really optimum... :/ Thanks a lot for your answers
So today I noticed that when I have Hi-Res Output activated for wired headset on my LG V60 there is absolutely no audio. No matter what I do to the settings no music plays when I choose to enable Hi-Res Output in the Poweramp settings. Build 866 LG V60 (V600TM10i) Android 10
I am using OnePlus 6 with Android Pie and Poweramp@v3-build-803-play. I have been facing issues with the audio output on this specific android version. Note that these issues are not specific to the latest version of Poweramp and have been there for all the beta and RC ones which came before it(maybe the last 5). Hi-Res Output which used to work fine on android 8.1 stopped working after the OS update. If I have Hi-Res Output enabled, there is no audio output in my wired earphones. If I disable 'Direct Volume Control', I get audio output but I am not sure how this affects audio quality so I am not using it. With OpenSL ES Output, there is a peculiar noise, a continuous ticker, which is only audible during relatively quiet parts of any song, similar to signal interference. And I have a work around which I have to do every time I (re)connect my earphones. I have to open the audio output settings under 'Settings > Audio > Output > OpenSL ES Output> Wired Headset/AUX settings' and then toggle 'No DVC' twice so in the final state is DVC still enabled. Update: Issue is still present with v3-build-805-play