Search the Community
Showing results for tags '814'.
Found 2 results
Hello! Devices tested: Huawei P9, Mate 9, and HTC 10 Folder structure used, album track count and track information are correct in track metadata and/or cue sheets. Test Example: An album of (let's say) 10 songs. When the first track is being played, Poweramp reports 2/10. When the penultimate (9th) track is being played, Poweramp reports 10/10. When the last track (actual 10th) is being played it fails to display track counter in car display and simply shows "Track: " instead of "Track: 10/10" Track numbers in my car did not work at all until v3 release in any of the devices aforementioned. I have realised the issue at beta 797, and it has been persistent since. Edit: Photos added
I just updated to 814 from 812 and immediately started noticing auto-track-advance failures. Listened to 6 songs, 2 of them failed to advance automatically. Was listening over Bluetooth. First failure happened while phone screen was off, so I didn't see what happened in the app. The second time I was watching while it happened: The (static) seekbar went flat, and the next song's info displayed, but it did not start playing automatically. It also did NOT show the "File failed to play" sort of message that I've seen in older builds. Settings attached. Moto E4 Plus, Android 7.1.1, PA 814 last.poweramp-settings