Jump to content

radio.buzz

Approved Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

radio.buzz's Achievements

  1. Yes, that's my "learning" now: As I said, next time I will try to save any amended playlist right away in .m3u8 out of MediaMonkey. Thanks!
  2. Mornin' I followed your hint and opened all source .m3u with ListFix and saved them as .m3u8 After that I replaced all .m3u on my mobile by the new generated .m3u8 files and re-read the archive: Heureka, it worked! The only bad thing: I spent a lot of time for this conversion (~190 playlists); the next time I changed something on MediaMonkey which requires update of playlist, I will try to save as .m3u8 (name) directly from MediaMonkey. Thanks for your precious comments!
  3. Regrettably I am not at home to send you a screenshot, but - as a short reply - the .m3u8 is just the source .m3u file, saved in the .m3u8 format (.m3u opened in VLC-player, than "save as .m3u8"). And that one include filename and folder. Regarding the original .m3u: It is obvious that the problem is with the french typo, because all tracks without accent for instance are recognized.
  4. Little misunderstanding: The file of course is named ###.m3u8 ... but is shown as empty (see screenshot). So far, all other playlists are generated in MediaMonkey and export as ###.m3u (see screenshot as well). Up to now, none of them caused any problem in Poweramp, just all of the sudden the - for instance - french songs with accent are omitted (display shows 209 songs, although list covers 311 tracks).
  5. Hello, I have Poweramp build-905 installed. After years of pleased use, all of the sudden songs from my playlists with foreign characters, such as the French "accent aigu", are no longer recognized, although they are in the archive. Those songs simply are omitted: A playlist with originally 311 songs now shows 209 songs only. I already run several times a complete new read-in of the archive. I set the Tag code to "Western (ISO-8859-1)" and activated "always use UTF-8 for .m3u files". By the way: A playlist, saved explicit as .m3u8-file, even is fully ignored! Thanks for any support!
×
×
  • Create New...