Jump to content

manorbas

Approved Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About manorbas

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. An update: this continues to be an issue in build 874.
  2. I can report this continues to be an issue in build 871.
  3. Thank you for the reply. I'm experiencing the issue on the assistant on the phone itself, rather than a Google Home speaker. I have experimented a little more today, but cannot reliably reproduce exactly when the issue happens. I had hoped, for example, to be able to say that the issue presented when Poweramp was closed and I asked Google to play a song, or that it presented when Poweramp was paused in the background and I asked Google to play another song. But I cannot seem to establish an exact way to reproduce the issue. Equally, the period of the delay is not constant. Sometimes it is just a few seconds, other times it is something like ~20 seconds. All that I can say with certainty is that, more often than not, I am presented with the issue and that the period of the delay is normally >10 seconds. I've also checked the Last Processed Commands and Poweramp is having no issue detecting what it is asked to do or bringing up the requested song. It's just the delay in playing that is the problem. Thanks again,
  4. Hi all, Using the latest version on an up-to-date Galaxy S10. The issue I am experiencing is this: when asking Google assistant to play a song, for example by saying 'Hey Google, play x', Google appropriately responds and says it will play and then purports to show the song playing in Poweramp. However, the song itself does not then play. It may not play for 15-20 seconds, or sometimes will not play at all until, for example, the Google Assistant screen is dismissed. Alternatively, I have to tell Google again to 'play', then the song plays. It is as though the song is selected but immediately paused without playing. Could anyone help with this/could this bug please be fixed. Thanks as ever,
  5. Andre, Thanks very much indeed for the guidance. Further experimentation has established the following: - Removing the offending suspected characters from the filenames and tags resolves the issue. They therefore seem to be the problem. - As above, it does not appear to be an issue per se with the .m3u file type since other players that can play .m3u playlists show and play the relevant songs without issue. It appears to be that PA's ability to read the .m3u file type is in some way limited. - Changing the file names to .m3u8 from .m3u does not, sadly, resolve the problem. - However, recreating the playlists specifically as .m3u8 files does resolve the issue. i can therefore readily re-export all my playlists as .m3u8 files to solve my own issue and that is what I shall do. As for development more generally, the developer may want to have a look at the above to see if there is a simple fix. Thanks again!
  6. v3 build 860 arm-64 Galaxy S10, Android 10, One UI 2.0 Hi All, I believe I have identified a bug concerning playlists. The scenario is as follows: - I have a number of externally created .m3u playlists. - On other music players, such as MusicBee, the playlists are complete and play faultlessly. - On PA, all songs appear correctly in their respective albums/folders and play accordingly. - However, some songs, it seems those with accented characters or with accented apostrophes, fail to show in a compiled playlist which plays faultlessly elsewhere. - The .m3u file log shows each song properly and, as I say, I have no issues with other players. - Therefore, PA seems to have an issue showing songs in externally created .m3u playlists with certain characters. The issue is unique only to playlists and is not replicated across the songs/albums/folders library in general. - Changing the file type to .m3u8 does not solve the problem. I would be very grateful for any guidance and or an appropriate fix.
×
×
  • Create New...