I posted this bug before, but had no luck on a fix, so i'm trying again
My device uses a carrier ROM that forces RTL layout to the entire device for languages ike Hebrew and Arabic.
Because of that, the widget becomes unusable. For example:
Last time I posted this issue I remember that changing my device language to English solved this issue because the layout changed to LTR
The thing is, since I updated my device version changing the language no longer changes the device layout. (If I change to English, the device layout is still RTL) So I can't prove this anymore...
Poweramp version and build number
Your device model
Your Android version
9 (No sub-version specified in the menu and I'm not sure how to find it)
Your Custom ROM name/version
I don't use a custom ROM, but my version is some abomination created by the official LG importer in my country. The version name is V30a-ISR-XX
Reproduce and run CatLog
I'm not sure what will be my reproduction steps here... I deleted and put the widget back again, hope it gives you some information. (Email sent)