Jump to content

BB51413

New Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About BB51413

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hopefully this isn't a re-post. I looked around at posts since the 810 update, but didn't see any on this issue. I updated to 810 yesterday and I'm having a slight problem with AAC and ALAC files that wasn't present before the update. When a song encoded in either of these formats has more than one genre, Poweramp doesn't detect any genre at all. I tried a "Rescan" then a "Full Rescan", but neither of those fixed the issue. I played around with the tags in Foobar2000 (desktop version) and it seems that if the file has a single genre, then Poweramp can see the genre, but if it has mul
×
×
  • Create New...