Jump to content
Poweramp

jasonv

New Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jasonv

  1. I noticed that after importing file based playlist (.m3u) files, several tracks were missing from the playlist. After investigating this I found that both tracks contained special characters within the TAG such as accents. These tracks did not show up within the playlist.
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately using the .M3U8 format did not help. Mediamonkey appears to handle the characters correctly, but PA does not. Yes my device is configured to English, but does not correspond the language being used for the tracks. I think that is what you are asking. I sync via Mediamonkey and play via PA. It sounds better. I wish PA offered a sync from PC option.
×