Jump to content


New Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About jasonv

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi; I installed Poweramp on a Chomebook and it doesn't see the SD card at all. It only recognizes the internal drive. I tried the MediaMonkey app and it works fine. I performed a rescan and reinstall. No luck. I attached 2 images. One showing Poweramp and the other showing MediaMonkey. The apps are expanded to full screen to show detail. Please assist. Thanks. - Jason
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately using the .M3U8 format did not help. Mediamonkey appears to handle the characters correctly, but PA does not. Yes my device is configured to English, but does not correspond the language being used for the tracks. I think that is what you are asking. I sync via Mediamonkey and play via PA. It sounds better. I wish PA offered a sync from PC option.
  3. I noticed that after importing file based playlist (.m3u) files, several tracks were missing from the playlist. After investigating this I found that both tracks contained special characters within the TAG such as accents. These tracks did not show up within the playlist.
  • Create New...