Jump to content


Approved Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Kakashi

  • Rank
  1. OK, these re-encoded files seem to have correct headers. Now I just need to work what I did wrong in the first place so I don't do it next time. Sorry to take up your time.
  2. I don't know how to add headers, so I figure re-encoding is easier. The script supports metadata, so let's see how it goes.
  3. I'm going to try to re-encode them with another ffmpeg script I have first.
  4. Well, it still reports them as 0 kbps, but it certainly plays them, now! Thanks! EDIT: That was before it finished scanning. Now the folder doesn't show in the folders section at all.
  5. Well, the original stream was in a Mastroska container. I've used Vorbis tags with EasyTAG, so I don't understand why there are no headers. I'll try backing up the settings and upgrading to see if it fixes the issue. Thanks for the advice.
  6. I just ripped a BluRay with Handbrake (FLAC 24-bit 48 kHz) and then split the chapters with ffmpeg. The files play fine on all my PC players, but Poweramp reports them as 0 kbps and skips every single file. MediaInfo.txt
  • Create New...