Jump to content

Simbiat

Approved Members+
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Downloads

Poweramp Knowledge Base

База знаний Poweramp

Poweramp知识库

Poweramp Equalizer Knowledge Base

База знаний Poweramp Equalizer

Everything posted by Simbiat

  1. 803 worked fine for me today with no occurrences of the bug
  2. Will try an let you know in the evening. Although I had days, where this issue did not show itself, so a few days of testing should be proper
  3. I have not been able to reproduce it without wireless headphones so far. Using Hi-Res setting increases the chances for me, but disabling it does not mean it won't happen at all.
  4. Issue persists on 802 for me. Settings attached last.poweramp-settings
  5. Guys, who notice this, as well, please, check if your elapsed time on the track is 1 second more than actual track length. I think there is something wrong with logic which calculates the elapsed seconds. I presume, there is something like a `while` cycle in there with wrong parameters used for it or something. Or maybe it's using a buffer or something, which could explain, that it does not happen all the time
  6. Ah, sorry: it's Asus Zenfone 5Z, Android 8.0 + August Security, ROM version is ww_zs620kl_80.30.96.111_20180921
  7. I noticed, that when the issue occurs, time elapsed shows 1 second more, than the actual length of the track. Like 4:03 of 4:02.
  8. I've noticed, that tracks are not getting switched automatically in 799. I mean, track ends and then nothing. If I have the app open and active I can see notification "Failed to play". Strangely, this seems to be easily reproduce-able for me when using BT headset, but sometimes not reproducible with speaker or when Wi-Fi is enabled. Clearing app's cache helps for like a 10 tracks, then issue returns.
×
×
  • Create New...