Please use Settings / Already Purchased?
You can reinstall Poweramp Full Version Unlocker any time for free as long as you use the Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases, if you have multiple google accounts on the phone, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu / top-right white arrow next to your account).
If Play shows app price even if Unlocker is actually purchased:
- app double purchase to the same account is not possible on Play, it will refund/cancel your 2nd order immediately and Play will download it for free
- please ensure proper Google account is registered on your phone and selected in Play app. Then install Poweramp Full Version Unlocker from Play
You can check if purchase is valid for your account here: https://play.google.com/store/account/orderhistory?purchaseFilter=apps
To restore purchase, please:
- ensure you have Internet connection on the device and you can open https://powerampapp.com
(Poweramp v2 only) ensure you have Google or Email account (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global) registered under Android settings => Accounts.
Poweramp v2 supports following types of accounts:
- Google (requires Google Services on the device)
- Google Email (IMAP/POP3, requires Google Services on the device)
- HTC Email (doesn't require Google Services)
- Motorola Blur (doesn't require Google Services)
- Yahoo (doesn't require Google Services)
- ensure you have Poweramp uni build from Poweramp website (e.g. build-800-arm-uni). Play builds don't have non-Play purchase support, but Play builds can be installed over website version and license will retain.
- in Poweramp Settings use Already Purchased? => Website and type in that Google or Email account and Order ID (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global).
Other purchasing methods:
Restore available via Settings / Already Purchased?