Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. andrewilley

Compatibility with multiple types device

The Play Store is a different issue, that has per-device and per-version settings and restrictions. PA is not highly optimised for anything other than its main target market, phone-style devices. Even landscape views and tablets sometimes don't look that great, a lot more could be done with dual-panel views etc. Andre
  3. andrewilley

Save list view options per screen

No, you wouldn't be able to set different views for different Hierarchy Folder drill-down levels, as there could be one or ten levels on subfolder so how would PA know what to apply to each? You can set a different view/sort when you get to the bottom files level though. Andre
  4. FrankLucas

It's strange because I have no problem with compatibility with other applications. On Android TV, the app is not available on the Store, but it is possible to install the apk file. but the app does not fit well with a large screen as well as a remote control.
  5. andrewilley

As far as I know, PA should work on any regular Android-powered device. Intel chipsets may cause issues though. I've not heard of people running it on a Chromebook though, so I'd have my doubts about that. Andre
  6. FrankLucas

OnePlus 6 : Android 9 Asus Chromebook : Android 7.1 Xiaomi Mi Box 3S : Android 8.1
  7. Sullivan

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Can't wait to see your new "monster skin" 😊
  8. gcantoni

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Thanks Andre! Edited! Happy Easter!
  9. gcantoni

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Yes, we are updating it. In the last week we pushed something like 10 updates with new features and fixes. We are also developing a new monster skin, will be amazing
  10. Today
  11. Malagant

Poweramp Build 824

Thanx for the update, Max. .
  12. Mr. Make Believe

Thnx for your reply and info Andre. I guess I should have been more specific. Not sure if this is Build 824 specific. I use folder hierarchy mode most of the time. I sometimes can set list view mode for the first level separately from deeper folders. That isn't possible for folders deeper within the hierarchy. My folder hierarchy looks like: Music/Artist/Albums/songs.mp3 For example I can't set grid for album's and list for songs. Also, I say sometimes because quite randomly everything turnsback to the settings last chosen for every level of folders.
  13. Prosenjit

Poweramp Build 824

Thanks for the update @maxmp new track animation really good. But after the latest update Poweramp constantly crashing specially when accessing settings if I enable/disable track animation come to now playing screen it crashed, also if I click on about section in settings it crashed as well. There are few other settings category which causes crashing like a full rescan triggered crashing but not everytime. I sent you some of the crash report through email Device: Redmi note 4, miui 10 (10.2.3.0), android 7.0
  14. andrewilley

[Sale] Material2 Skin

That link just points back to this same thread, you might want to edit that. Andre
  15. andrewilley

The List Options settings are already individual for each library category, and also for the songs list within each category. You can set different styles for Albums, Artists, Folders, Playlists, etc. A pure text list view has been requested by a lot of people (I'd like it too) but I know Max mentioned there would be complications doing that because the artwork thumnail area is also used for the tlckboxes in multi-selections. Andre
  16. andrewilley

Sort by Album Artist?

Does the Album Artists library category not do what you want? Andre
  17. Mr. Make Believe

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Hi @gcantoni, Good to hear you guys are still in business. Are you still updating the skin? I still would love to have your skin with an option to have the song/album/artist info below the album art as well as the waveseek bar. Hope you guys can add this. Happy Eastern!
  18. Mr. Make Believe

Not sure if this is already requested. Did a search but couldn't find something similar so therefore this request. In list view every line of info whether it is on artist, album or song level shows a picture in front of the Infoline. Since this takes space, in some screens I prefer the compact list view, while in other screens I prefer the normal list or grid view. Now I can only select one setting for every list screen. It would be great if Poweramp is able to set a different view per screen. For example; the artist listview is displayed in grid while the album's are displayed in list - small and the songs are displayed in list - compact mode. It would also be nice to have a view option with just text added to the list view settings so for example at song level within folder hierarchy a user can choose to just display the song titles without any image displayed. For me personally this would be logic since an album has art, but a song doesn't. Thnx!
  19. gcantoni

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Good morning and Happy Easter! We decided to put material 2 on sale for few days! Enjoy! Download here: Material2 - Play Store
  20. Mr. Make Believe

Poweramp Build 824

Thnx max! Great to see the constant development of this already excellent app. Best audio player out there and I've tried them all. Miles ahead of the competition. Love the scrolling of long titles in the header and now playing screen. Would be great if you find away to add this feature to every place where a title doesn't fit the screen, in the list view screens for example. Small bug I've noticed is that the settings of how to display the Chromecast button in the player UI section don't stick.
  21. Tagkaman

Sort by Album Artist?

Hi, just wondering if we'd be able to sort the list of albums by album artist (as opposed to artist of one of the tracks). A lot of albums often have a different mix of artists for each track (specifically compilation albums), and so sorting by album artist is more useful for determining who had artistic control over the whole album. I'm pretty sure such a setting existed in v2. Thanks!
  22. hzs0615

音量调节ui异常

只要我用蓝牙连接索尼wi1000x,就会出现: 1.音乐播放期间调节音量,音量UI不弹出,但是音量依然可以调节。 2.不播放音乐期间,自动弹出音量UI,可是我并没有调节音量。 连接设备:索尼wi1000x 连接方式:蓝牙 手机型号:Samsung s9+ 手机系统:oneui (Android 9)
  23. nolan75

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

You're wrong I bought Poweramp and the skin, the only problem I could not find the skin apk so I searched on google and I found it in apk. That being said I solved my problem all by myself and so much more. So before insinuating that I hack 😉 request before. Thank you
  24. blaubär

Poor sound when tempo changed

Do you use a lossy audio format, e.g. mp3 ? You cannot expect that to work. Even with a lossless format I would expect the music to sound different, as it isn't meant to be slowed down.
  25. blaubär

Poweramp Build 823

See Settings > Library > Lists > Static Navbar
  26. Please add the Heart /Thumbs up rating in Android Auto. This is available in multiple other players in Android Auto. E.g. JetAudio+. Ideally would be great if this could be on the main screen rather than the secondary (...) screen
  27. Mr_SeLeNiO

Poweramp Build 824

thank you!!! I recently installed an app for long press volume keys and didn't work properly, having this feature directly in Poweramp works! missed that so much, thanks again!!
  1. Load more activity