Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. OddMetric

Please add Crossfeed

I used to play a bit with those settings. All 3 presets shown above are too much if you just want to ease that annoying "stretched inside your head" feeling and don't try to emulate real speakers (which is a lost cause anyway...). I personally use a 'minimal' setting on the Meier crossfeed (1 out of 10 or 15/100 depending on the version) but it still helps a lot compared to no crossfeed at all! As suggested by blaubär, you could very well use the already existing StereoX knob but I guess you would loose some precision. By the way, you want to have enough steps in the lowest values area; more extreme settings sound more or less the same and are pointless. Technical reminder: keep in mind that in the given BS2B example, the strength of the crossfeed decreases when the "level" labeled setting is raised. So higher dB values will produce a lighter effect.
  3. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

Updated to 826:
  4. Version

18 downloads

Build 826: Hi-Res support for Snapdragon 855 (Xiaomi Mi 9) playlist meta now includes playlist total duration translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators! bug fixes and stability improvements Build 825: translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators! bug fixes and stability improvements Build 824: support for Android Q scoped storage Each storage (internal storage, SD card, etc.) should be enabled via Music Folders dialog as there is no global storage permission for Android Q Many internal changes to folders/library scanner to support (slow) scoped storage related APIs This change also improves USB storage scanning for pre-Q Androids playlist entries now survive storage path changes Required to support dynamic Android Q scoped storage selected folders. Poweramp now keeps playlist entries even if Music Folders are changed/unchecked, Scoped Storage root changed, storage removed, etc. Some related functionality is changed too, e.g. Playlists Export New Playlist menu action to Rescan / Resolve Playlist new options: Library / Playlists / Remove Playlist Entries On Track Deletion Library / Playlists / Resolve Playlist Entries Audio / Audio Focus / Wait For Storage Library / Queue / Always Clear On Add Library / Lists / Headers With Meta Misc / Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press Headset/Bluetooth / Vibrate Android 8+ Look and Feel / Player UI / Animate Long Labels bug fixes and stability improvements
  5. Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora on sale for 2 days 😊
  6. KUSOsan

Poweramp Build 826

Question. Is the long press to change track supposed to work while screen is on? It's kind of annoying. Be nice if there was an option. There's an app I have that enables this feature for all media players and gives an option for only being active with screen off but for some reason Poweramp is the only one I have experienced that it doesn't work with.
  7. Today
  8. I'm sorry, that options is not available on my skins
  9. for the past few weeks i have been getting notifications from my device that Poweramp is draining my battery quickly. i just switched to the s10 this past week and im still getting the same notifications. i did carry over my settings to the s10. Can anyone assist or have any ideas why? never had this issue with the past 5 years using Poweramp. it's gotta be a setting i changed? Thanks!
  10. Yesterday
  11. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

This permission is "semi-official" (it exists, it works, but it's not documented in any way) and it's not possible to request it via manifest (for non-system app).
  12. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

Play now has new icon requirements, and (not yet updated) Play app will show ugly rectangle icon. But this doesn't affect actuallapp icon (in launcher).
  13. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

Poweramp still requires "last folder/file name" to match song. If you move song to other folder it won't be resolved. And it makes no sense to resolve songs by just file name (for example, I got hundreds of different "01 Track.mp3" and so in my test 100gb collection ). It will properly resolve if e.g. root folder or anything in path up to last folder is changed (that may frequently happen on Q, but also can happen e.g. during Android/ROM update, etc.).
  14. @AudiOw looks like abnormal buffer size. What is the buffer size in ms (shown in Audio Info dialog - long press on bottom "meta" info line in main player screen)?
  15. It's almost impossible to fix something that can't be reproduced, but 825+ build includes few tweaks to reduce probability of this issue.
  16. andrewilley

v3 build 823 - Mini now playing bar showing wrong info

Give it a try in 825 and let us know, it only seems to affect some users so I can't test it for you I'm afraid. Andre
  17. andrewilley

Lists - A-Z - Albums

The A-Z list is only enabled for certain view sort orders. I'll move this to Feature Requests for you, for adding the A-Z scrollbar to more types. Andre
  18. andrewilley

Songs changing in delay after the 'big' new update

Check the Settings > Audio > Output section to see if the buffer is too large, and also disable any crossfade/pre-load settings as that could cause such a delay. Andre
  19. andrewilley

Chromecast casting not working

Chrome 62 again. It seems like a lot of these third-party device implementations are using the same variant, perhaps it's based on some Google-supplied toolkit? Andre
  20. Mr. Make Believe

Poweramp Build 826

Had a busy day I guess. Could have thought about that. I used to have the cast button in the menu before which I prefered but the skin was updated last week so it probably has to do with that. Sorry to bother you. Thnx!
  21. Yoshinatsu Ryou

v3 build 823 - Mini now playing bar showing wrong info

Has this been fixed yet?
  22. MotleyG

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Thanks again @flyingdutchman for the incredible support. Hope my feedback was helpful for you to improve future updates of these skins!
  23. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

I do get A-Z when list option is by Name (which I presume is Album title), it won't give A-Z bar when specified to list by Artist.
  24. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

@Mr. Make Believe I don't think I can reproduce that. Also nothing was changed in that regard. Do you have some custom skin?
  25. LG G5 user of the paid Poweramp. Ever since my phone autoupdated to the newest version of Poweramp (the one about a month ago which came with a new design and a new way of fastforwarding playing music), when I attempt to change from one playing song to another, it does so in delay of several seconds. Trying to quit the app doesn't help and it still requires those seconds delay before it executes the action. What can I do? And if nothing can be done, can I just please return to the old version?
  26. Mr. Make Believe

Poweramp Build 826

Thx for the update Max. Since build 825 the player UI Chromecast screen options don't work.
  27. paisano117

Add echo effect

no not the echo preset in reverb it's not the same, I'm not asking for 2 reverb effects playing simultaneously ether. I want that separate echo effect that loops and fades that dj apps have.
  28. Is it possible to modify elements in the skin such as making the labels over the art clear? Or adding texture to the background?
  1. Load more activity