Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @AudiOw check actual buffering (== latency) in Audio Info dialog. Poweramp reads this value from Android audio subsystem. Some devices have very large buffer for hi-res output, though, Poweramp tries to workaround that anyway and generally you shouldn't have more than, saying, 200-300-400ms between >> press and track playback.
  3. maxmp

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Or try to disable chromecast button in Poweramp Look and feel / Player UI settings (+ restart PA or reboot phone, as google services can't be otherwise unloaded from the app).
  4. w3wilkes

Folders - List by Date Added

V826 - Folders do not correctly list "By Date added" setting in List options. When "By Date added" is selected Folders list in folder name sequence instead of Date added sequence.
  5. Today
  6. andrewilley

See if rolling back to build 820 fixes it for you, as some other people have observed. Andre
  7. andrewilley

Folder Not Recognized

What happens if you move one of them to a location that you know works correctly (you main music folder for example)? Does PA pick it up from there? Andre
  8. andrewilley

Songs changing in delay after the 'big' new update

Unless you are using Chromecast, that one is not relevant. Check the buffer setting in the output option you are using (Settings > Audio > Output and then choose your output method and tap the cogwheel icon) Andre
  9. AryToNeX

Poweramp Build 826

Thanks for the wonderful update! However when will DLNA renderers be supported for casting? I am eagerly waiting for something like this
  10. Please make the elapsed waveseek bar more visible in the dark skin.
  11. Eterlaine

Poweramp Build 826

wonderful
  12. Moho Miner

Okay its started doing it again I'm sad now.
  13. Sorry for bumping an old thread but that's the first one I found on the issue. Android tells me that the unlocker is around 41mb. I tried reinstalling it but it still weights the same high value even though the download was only 127kB. I don't get what's going on. Right now it says: App: 31,33MB User data: 16,38kB Cache: 77,82kB Total: 41,43MB
  14. pauldamo

[Sale] Material2 Skin

I know you have had updates,I have been waiting to be able to change the text color,but I have now found a skin that has that option
  15. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

Tried that. Even shut the phone down and rebooted between doing so. No difference.
  16. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

The path is the phone's standard memory, Internal Storage/Download. I don't know about changing file or folder permissions on an android OS. Like I said, it used to work fine. The files themselves are all podcasts of at least an hour in length and play fine in the standard android music player, which sucks because the player must always remain on top to play.
  17. hrolf1713

Swipe to change Albums

+1 !
  18. Buffer Size under 'Chromecast' is 1500ms, Manual Track Change Fading under 'Crossfade, Fade, Gapless' is Short Crossfade, Fade Play/Pause/Stop is ticked, Fade on Seek is ticked, Crossfade Length is 5000ms.
  19. Sunarto

Poweramp Build 826

Thanks Max for this nice app...seems like all your hardwork is paying off.....good luck
  20. Moho Miner

Hi all, An update on my testing. For the entirety of yesterday I used Poweramp and not once did I suffer from the issue, I was using the interface, pausing/stopping/etc nothing all day. I've continued using it this morning and will feedback later today if it still seems okay. Not sure if my Samsung S9 had an update over the last few days, perhaps something has updated? Moho
  21. tdas777

Yes, Chromecast was disabled. I had v820 in which I didnt face this issue. Then I updated to v823, which started this issue. So I reverted back to v820. @maxmp
  22. andrewilley

Could you perhaps try each update since then (821, 822, etc) to see which one introduced the issue for you? It might help Max work out what might be causing it. Chromecast is the biggest recent change of course, which was added in 821. Andre
  23. maxmp

@tdas777 have you tried disablibg Cromecast button in Poweramp Player UI settings? Note that it’s impossible to reproduce this issue. Also why 820?
  24. Thank You for quick response I will check this value and try listen to music. Maybe now will be allright.
  25. flyingdutchman

Huawei fails to install skins

Stacktracewhen instaling on Huawei P9 Plus, Android Version: 7.0 Resolution: 1080*1920 EMUI Version: 5.0.1 Model: P9 Plus 2019-04-25 08:57:21.354 6861-3300/? E/IcingInternalCorpora: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin 2019-04-25 08:57:21.413 6861-11586/? E/GmscoreIpa: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin 2019-04-25 08:57:22.061 29446-29446/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main Process: skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin, PID: 29446 java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin/skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin.MainActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x80070054 at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2793) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2864) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1567) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:156) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6523) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:942) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:832) Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x80070054 at android.content.res.ResourcesImpl.getValue(ResourcesImpl.java:255) at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:1353) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.createDrawableIfNeeded(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:235) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:200) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:191) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.checkVectorDrawableSetup(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:753) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:196) at androidx.appcompat.widget.TintTypedArray.getDrawableIfKnown(TintTypedArray.java:86) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegateImpl.<init>(AppCompatDelegateImpl.java:260) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegate.create(AppCompatDelegate.java:182) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.getDelegate(AppCompatActivity.java:520) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.onCreate(AppCompatActivity.java:71) at skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:19) at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6910) at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1123) at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2746) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2864) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1567) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:156) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6523) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:942) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:832) 2019-04-25 08:57:22.580 6861-26550/? E/IcingInternalCorpora: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin
  26. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 826

Personally, now that the code is there, I'd like to see that info shown for every category's song list - even All Songs (now that would be a fascinating number!). There's a nice big empty space between the 'Select' button and the three-dots icon in the header area at the top of every songs list, and I think that would be a great place to display the total number of tracks in the current list and its total running time. Andre
  27. andrewilley

Why no album length?

I think a lot of users would like this, and as you say it should be a simple enough item to add, given that PA already has track lengths cached in its database so no need to rescan the files. And it's not as thought there's any restriction on screen space in that massive header block at the top of song lists... Andre
  1. Load more activity