All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Fair enough. I didn’t know if that was part of helping identify the issue, which is that it sounds bad. If it sounds great, I’m not too concerned about the numbers.
  3. First, Poweramp processes all audio in stereo PCM (32/64 bit). It does not pass any formats through natively, they need to be converted to PCM first. So no native DSD I'm afraid. And as for above 768kHz? That would make a great app for annoying bats I guess, but I'm not sure how much mainstream traction such a feature would attract. As far as I know, 384kHz is the highest you'll get. Andre
  4. Has it occurred to you that if you keep asking the same question, you'll most likely get the same answer? Android apps are meant to identify in their code whether they want their audio output to be able to be managed by external apps, and if they don't then the content is not meant to be processed. Using the DUMP permission (which is something of a hack) expands on that number, but there will still be apps which don't even identify themselves as playing audio at all, which the PS-EQ won't touch.If an app can be equalized though, just select it from the Known Players list and it should work fine. Andre
  5. На данный момент кастомизации виджетов не достаточно для многих ситуаций, но если немного изменить логику, то можно сделать очень хороший редактор виджетов Во вкладке фон оставить Цвет, стиль, прозрачность, края, чекбокс тени, ВЫСОТА, ШИРИНА Во вкладке текст добавить слайдеры для отступов по высоте и ширине То же самое и для вкладок кнопки и обложка Возможность уменьшить обложку тоже бы не помешала Совсем в идеале в кнопках ещё сделать опцию "только play/pause" Для фона, можно, кстати, градиент добавить И баг с тенью обложки при использовании прозрачности если бы исправили, было бы здорово 😁
  6. I second this! It annoyed me so much as it "has" to attach itself to a player and if it can't, it just won't work, which made me ultimately use a different one. If they just added this I'll move back, but of course the developer won't do because they don't have to listen to any feedback etc... I've tried email but they just keep giving me the same copy paste email response 👍
  7. Andre and Fitzian, I’ve tried all of the output modes. They all work. I tried all of the various rates and bit modes. Auto is what I use with all my other DAPS. It will not play DSD files at their native quality. 384 and 32 is the most it will do. When using the default software, which I believe is a version of Hiby, the indicator light of the N30LE shines white, which indicates decoding above 768 kHz. The most I’ve been able to get out of Poweramp is the Violet indicator (384 kHz) playing those same DSD files. I don’t think the lower sample rate is what I’m hearing though. Andre, you asked what I’m hearing. It sounds like distortion. The kick drums especially are VERY buzzy. Snares on occasion too. One of my test tracks is “Wouldn’t it Be Nice,” by The Beach Boys. That first drum hit plays extremely distorted only on Poweramp. Thanks for the help. I sincerely hope to get this working because the Poweramp UI and skin I love so much, are far superior to the crap available for the Hiby app or Neutron.
  8. Have you had any success with either turning DVC mode on, or choosing a different Output method - e.g. instead of using OpenSL ES, try AAudio, AudioTrack, or HiRes. What exactly is the problem with the sound, beyond being "really off"? Is it possibly volume related rather than actually quality of audio? Andre
  9. Any luck with other output methods? The audio output menus at first can seam a little convoluted. You'll see a list of the output methods (opensl, audiotrack, hi-res, aaudio, and chromecast). Whichever method you select, you then see a list of all the output devices, with toggle switches and a settings gear next to each. Clicking the settings gear gets you to where you can set (or have Poweramp define) the output bit depth and sample rate. At the moment, you don't have any forced resampling happening, which for 44.1 kHz content is a good sign. If you were stuck to using opensl output (which hopefully you won't have to be), from the screenshots alone I don't see any settings that would cause issue just yet.
  10. Yes. DVC off is slightly better. Happy to explore more once I get in the correct area. Sorry again.
  11. Hardware: Cayin N30LE, Focal Cear MG. Settings: Type A amp, Low Gain, Hyper off, Power Mode P, Tibre on Tube Classic. Power amp settings are set to the defaults. Media: 44.1 kHz 1421 kbps FLAC copy of Pet Sounds. The sound is really off. What settings within Poweramp should I be looking for? Is there a settings guide for flagship DAPs?
  12. Yesterday
  13. Greetings, Is there a way to display the true waveform of the file as the seekbar in the main display? I think the current seekbar is an approximation of the real waveform of the file, though it works very smoothly. It would be nice to navigate (ff, rw) through the song on the real wafevorm of the file, of course without compromising the "smoothness" of the experience. Thanks, Vache
  14. I've tried everything but it didn't solve it, it's really a ROM issue, but thanks for the help
  15. Apologies,only bought the app a day ago but thats awesome 👌
  16. That's already a feature. When you use Save/Assign to store an EQ Preset, there are a number of tickboxes that you can select to so it can be automatically applied in specific situations - for example for specific folders, albums, genres, even individual songs, or particular Output devices. To save for the current Bluetooth device, tick only the name of the device in the list. Don't also tick the overall Bluetooth option, as that will apply it to all BT devices. Andre
  17. Great feature with the assigning. Any chance of assigning to individual bluetooth devices? Assigned preset is great for my buds but awful for my bluetooth speaker.
  18. Same here after hyperos update Poweramp EQ is not detecting YouTube dump permission etc all given I even cleared data and cache for EQ app , still not working for YouTube it was working fine before this update from phone manufacturer I don't know how to resolve
  19. I enabled Advanced Player Tracking with DUMP and Notification Listener permission, and it seems like this solved the issue for me. I use Lossless for downloads and Hi-res Lossless for WiFi streams, and enabled Spatial Audio, for now I don't have the problem.
  20. Last week
  21. That's perhaps more of an issue of higher resolutions and larger buffer sizes to be honest. Not that latency really matters much for pure audio playback. After an Android update, it might be worth setting the Outputs menu back to defaults and seeing if that helps, but sometimes it's just changes in the ROM that cause the issues. Andre
  22. Unfortunately, the point of a Grid view is that it's largely based on images in a grid, rather than being a more text oriented list layout. Horses for courses I guess. Andre
  23. I'm sorry for the delay, it was actually during the last Android update, I have a Motorola g52 (yes it's a bad phone, but as I live in Brazil that's what I can have) and it simply stopped working the high resolution output after the Android 13 update, I've done everything I could but it doesn't work, I currently use OpenSL because the other outputs have a huge delay (600ms or more)
  24. Correct, Grid View does not show the metadata line at all, which is where several bits of background info are contained. Andre
  1. Load more activity