Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. here it is,but i can not find 'audio_output_policy.conf'. audio_policy.conf
  3. @maxmp Thanks for the reply, I downloaded the 826 build yesterday and it doesn't give me the option for hi res output with the built in 855 DAC or the LG Quad DAC enabled.
  4. Today
  5. Poweramp v3 build 823 Android 8.0.0 OxygenOS 5.0.8 OnePlus A3003 The Music Boss app on Pebble usually shows media progress in the current song. Recently (last week or so) it's been stuck showing me the current volume instead. I believe nothing has changed with Music Boss recently but Poweramp has been updated recently enough that the times could match up. I reported this to the Music Boss developer, and his reply was this: Any ideas here? Thanks!
  6. I'm generally satisfied with this app, but It'd be my favorite by far if I could assign an equalizer preset to an album or even a song. I too often find myself changing my presets because a song doesn't have enough/has too much bass, for example.
  7. Panda Patético

Poweramp Build 826

Ah got it any how I'm using omoro icon pack so it's no problem
  8. You probably mean "not experienced" 😃😃 Full marks for trying though
  9. - For Luminous, can you make the Pro buttons smaller and less glaring (for example: toned down the back circles to a less dark color, or provide an option to hide all these circles: make them black and we don't need these black circles anymore)? I ask for the above because I'd like to use Divided Waveseek and Pro buttons together. In its current form, we are very likely to miss touch the buttons instead of the waveseek bar. - And can we hide some of the Pro buttons? I myself rarely use any of them, except the play/pause button. - Really hope you would add more color-mixs like the default blue-gray: green--gray, red--gray, ....
  10. kunaltyagii

Poweramp Build 826

Facing a weird issue with my wired earphones with this version. I have DVC turned on. When I connect the earphones, the volume will be slightly higher but then the music will pause and resume but with a lower volume. If I turn off and turn on DVC again the volume will again increase till the next time I plug in the earphones. I recently changed my earphones to without a mic ones, earlier used one with mic. Didn't face this issue on that, but the update came after I changed the earphones so cannot confirm whether the issue is with earphones or Poweramp. Asus Zenfone 5z Android version: 9.0 Earphones: mee audio m6 pro 1st gen
  11. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

I"ll have to try that.
  12. zeeya

Mouse support in Library view

Please @maxmp implement this in future version.
  13. Yes ur right, but aurora skin doesnt have Accent Colors.Thats why i like Luminous Black skin cause it has both accent and background colors.
  14. Echoffee

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Hello, Adding my case if battery drain from Poweramp since a few days after an update. I have a Oneplus One running on Android 8.1/ CarbonROM. I'm listening to music with a wired headset, screen off, Chromecast option disabled in the settings. The ROM isn't at fault since I've been using it for a long time. Also sometimes the headset physical buttons aren't working properly and I have to wake the device and go into the Poweramp screen for controls to work again. Not sure if it's related to the issue, and not sure either if Oreo's battery optimizations are at fault. Here's a screen of the app's battery drain for about 20 minutes of usage
  15. akb825

Screen was off and any playback control was done with an inline remote.
  16. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 826

It does appear that even some fairly new third-party device with built-in Chomecast are using version 62 though, certainly a lot of people are reporting that Chrome version across a wide range of manufacturers' devices. Andre
  17. andrewilley

Skin resulotion bug

Looks like a skin issue to me, your second image (using one of the default skins) looks fine. The first image was a third-party skin. However you said this affected all skins, but your second picture would appear to contradict that? If it's only happening with third-party skins, I can move this thread back to the Skins forum where you first posted. Andre
  18. andrewilley

Bug with "Start playing queue immediately

No, playback is not active then queuing an item (assuming the 'Immediate' setting is active) will set the new song as the current selection in the Player Screen, but it will not start playback until you press the Play button. However in this case, the OP seems to be reporting that whether or not the 'Start Playing Queue Immediately' mode is enabled, his system was behaving as though it was enabled and starting the queued item straight away rather than waiting until the end of the current track. I can't reproduce this in 826 though. Andre
  19. Anik Hasan

Skin resulotion bug

The alternative layout originally looks like this... everything is slim & normal... fitted album art... slim seek bar... etc.... Then what's problem on android 5.1 ?
  20. andrewilley

Chromecast casting not working

Once connected, can you scroll down to show the further info under "Output Device", your screenshot only shows the name. (as per Dee27's screenshot just above yours, showing the product name, Chrome version, etc) Andre
  21. andrewilley

Skin resulotion bug

Well that narrows it down a bit I guess. So not an iPhone then? Andre
  22. @spinny319 Poweramp build-826 supports 855 (though, only Xiaomi Mi 9 was tested). @wnh502shana @Tempre can you please extract (it can be either in /etc/ or in /vendor/etc/) audio_policy.conf or/and audio_output_policy.conf and post here? Thanks!
  23. blaubär

Bug with "Start playing queue immediately

Are you playing while you add to the queue ? It's implied that you're currently playing - "immediately" then should abort the playing and switch to the queue. If you're not playing anything the queue should start irrespective of the "Start playing queue immediately" switch.
  24. maxmp

@akb825 ok, during that car playback, was Poweramp on background on was it active with screen on?
  25. I understand, maybe what you are looking for is aurora skin I separate it because there are some colors that I adjust to make it look good
  26. Dee27

Here my device setting from the google Home app. Firmwareversion des Systems: 18055119 Cast-Firmwareversion: 1.28.102057
  27. vinaysharma76

see attached screenshot
  1. Load more activity