Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So basically I want to use custom album art for specific tracks in certain albums but I would have to remove the "Album" tag in the "info/tags" section in order for that track to have different album art than the whole album. Is there any way to keep the "Album" tag and still have different album arts across different tracks of the same album? I need to do this because (1) I can't view every track on the album in the "Albums" tab and (2) last.fm doesn't count the scrobble as a part of the album without the tag. Thanks in advance
  3. Poweramp starts on all audio events whether wanted or not. Starting youtube - Poweramp shuts down youtube and recommences last played track. Starting audio file using any other player or browser - Poweramp shuts down audio file and recommences last played track. Connect to any bluetooth device, whether bluetooth device is attempting to start remote device music player or not - Poweramp recommences last played track in background, using phone speakers running battery down. Galaxy s8 SM-G950F Android 9. PPR1.180610.011.G950FXXU4DSBA
  4. Today
  5. atinp1116

Volume returns back to 0 when on Bluetooth

Unfortunately none of that worked and I had to redownload all the album art all over again. Was tedious as hell, but I think this is a fixable issue. We just need an update that has the app detect Bluetooth devices as BLUETOOTH and not Chromecast
  6. Bek... If you only just purchased this yesterday and are already having issues, I would recommend getting a refund as per Google play store policy if it isn't suitable for your task, because I don't anticipate this being rectified. You will spend all your time getting frustrated when it stops... This problem has been around forever.
  7. I just bought the Pro version yesterday. Had this happen to me today with a Dasaita Android head unit for my car. VERY annoying. This scheme is unnecessary and a big hassle for the purchaser. I will not have wifi 99% of the time I use this app. I made a forum post before I did a search to see if others had this problem because I was so annoyed. Really bad licensing scheme. If it's not fixed, I guess I will go back to Pulsar, which was very good, but lacks the visualizers that impressed me so much. But nothing is worth this hassle.
  8. I was impressed with Poweramp, bought the Pro version for my Android head unit. So I'm listening to music in my car, go to setting to play around, and I get a message saying "can't verify license." Now nothing works... I can see the songs but none of them will play. After I get home from my drive and get back on wifi, I have an option to "restore license." I had to run the unlock application again at this point to get my player working again. What a hassle! Looks like I threw away my $4. Next version, I hope the developer thinks about people who might use this mp3 player OFFLINE. Horrible licensing scheme. I can't use this.
  9. Nowadays, i'm frequently noticing that every day when I am opening the Poweramp player, equalizer & tone option is disabled by default even though I have enabled & saved that option at folder level. Is this an bug or am I missing any option to set in my device.
  10. hypomaniac-eric

Poweramp Build 823

I narrowed it down to the Yaps Alternative Skin. With other skins it doesn't do this.
  11. Noetsi

Chromecast not working

I have Chromecast Audio with 1.39 firmware. I cannot get Poweramp to cast. I can't get it to cast to my other Google Home devices, either. What am I doing wrong? Is there a step-by-step guide somewhere? I hear the Google cast tone, but no music follows.
  12. andrewilley

Add in support for srt files.

Reading the file format would be easy, displaying synced lyrics without interfering with other layout elements and animations could be a bit more complex though. I can't say for sure, as I'm not the dev, but I really can't see it happening very soon. Andre
  13. andrewilley

Ikorolkov skin

Poweramp v2 skins will only work on PA v2, they cannot be used with v3 as it uses a completely redesigned Material Design user interface (as requested by the userbase in a public poll). If the visual look of the skin is more important to you than any updated functionality of the main app though, please feel free to continue to use v2 where your old purchased skins should work fine. Otherwise, you may want to contact the skin author to see if they have any plans to develop a similar old-style look skin for v3 - or check out the skins that have already been added to the Skins & Themes subforum here. Andre
  14. andrewilley

Classic v3-alpha skin possible?

A skin can only change the appearance, location, colours, etc of the visual elements. It cannot affect operational functionality or the general Material Design manner in which you use the app. I'm not sure if that's all you want though; if you want Poweramp to behave operationally like v2 (or alpha build 709) then that is not going to happen I'm afraid. However please feel free to continue to use the Poweramp v2 which you paid for (see https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/16240-how-to-continue-using-poweramp-v2-rather-than-the-newer-v3/ ) or use build 709 if you prefer that. Andre
  15. Yesterday
  16. DevilSlayerDante

Ikorolkov skin

I paid real money for this, and now I can't use it anymore. Bring back skeumorphism...minimalism is overrated, aesthetically unappealing, and statistically less user-friendly.
  17. DevilSlayerDante

Classic v3-alpha skin possible?

I've been a Poweramp fan since v2, and I loved the Dark Metallic skin for v2 by iKorolkov. However, I absolutely HATE the new design with a fiery passion, I'm still using alpha-build-709 because the new look pisses me off so much. So what are the chances I can get a classic layout like v3 alpha with skins to give me a skeuomorphic appearance that utilize the classic layout? I really want iKorolkov's Dark Metallic skin back with the v3-alpha layout, and all the v3-official under-the-hood improvements. If I can't get a look & feel I like, I'll switch to PlayerPro and demand a refund for Poweramp, because this is NOT what I paid for.
  18. snakefist

Add in support for srt files.

Thank you for your answer. Would it be hard to implement it to Poweramp? I have a ton of these files i made and would like to use them.
  19. superluig164

I have noticed it right after Bluetooth connectivity but it also happens right after connecting wired headphones and sometimes randomly.
  20. andrewilley

Save as - queue

One remembers just the current song name in each Playlist, the other remembers the last-played position within each song. Andre
  21. maxmp

@superluig164 can you give a bit more details about scenarios when volume is not in sync (e.g. right after BT connection, or may be later when Poweramp is just started, etc.)? Thanks!
  22. superluig164

You say this, but I regularly see Poweramp volume at zero but media volume 100% (where it should be).
  23. Looks like some (Android) audiosystem instability. Try switching to Audiotrack output (Poweramp Settings / Audio / Outputs / Audiotrack Output => enable for Speaker). This one can be a bit more stable, though S8/S9/S10 line is tested @ Pie for long playback - but usually for 3.5 output.
  24. maxmp

I can reproduce this issue sometimes, but unfortunately, this is system/ROM which sets that volume (it's not always zero, it's some previously stored value for the given device/output). Poweramp should follow the system value, and it does.
  25. flyingdutchman

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

<item name="com.maxmpz.audioplayer:colorIconPrimary">@color/your colour</item> for icons <item name="com.maxmpz.audioplayer:colorNavbarIcons">@color/your colour</item> for navbar icons <item name="android:navigationBarColor">@color/your colour</item> for android navbar and notification bar <item name="android:statusBarColor">@color/your color</item>
  26. nolan75

Hello you know what are the files to modify to change the colors of the controls and buttons? Thanks
  27. Please add support for FiiO DAPs (Devices). My device is the FiiO X7MKII. (Unfortunately) running Android 5.1.1, seems to be close to stock with some added features. This device is definitely capable of having 24 bit playback, as shown under “File Format Support” here. Also, the device’s stock music player provides 24 bit out. Photo attached because the link is kinda unnecessary.
  28. flyingdutchman

If you need help on other aspects, just email me and i will try and help
  1. Load more activity