Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. blaubär

Sort by Album Artist?

Did you try Settings > Library > Lists > Album Artist Label for Albums ?
  3. There is Settings/Library/Lists/Click Restarts Track to prevent restarting the currently playing track when clicking on it in lists. One of the recent 82x updates broke this feature, the current track always plays from the beginning, regardless the state of the setting :-(
  4. Today
  5. Tagkaman

Sort by Album Artist?

Hi Andre, I'm not looking to have a list of album artists, but rather a list of albums sorted by album artists (rather than sorting by artist which is the current behaviour).
  6. Thank you so much 😉 If you found a bug, please let me know
  7. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

I'll give it a try.
  8. blaubär

Folder Not Recognized

Did you also remove the one that doesn't work, close Poweramp, reopen Poweramp and choose it again ?
  9. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

LG Escape 3/K373 Android 6.0 Poweramp V. 3, Build 823 I have two folders checked in the folders hierarchy, Downloads in the phone's memory, and Music on the SD card. I've triple checked the folders are chosen and done several full rescans. Poweramp will not show or recognize the Download folder to allow me to choose files from there. If I go to the download folder, choose a file, and choose Poweramp to play it, Poweramp pops up but then does nothing, just showing the last file played. This used to work on the prior version but I'm not sure when it stopped working. Bug has been reported but any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
  10. Hi, I use Flac file and Hi Res output. When I receive notification sound goes to speakers for second and than goes to airphones. I turn off Short Audio Focus Change. I have HTC 10 on Stock rom Android 8.0.
  11. Poweramp should have a AB loop option or a feature that allow playing of particular segment of song.
  12. Nice color combo for Luminous Black! Keep it up! 👌
  13. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 825

Same here, this control seems to be broken in 825. Clicking on the song title always restarts the track regardless of the setting of this option. Andre
  14. As @blaubär says, there are separate List Option controls for the higher sorting levels vs the songs level list. The song-level sorting order can be changed independently for each library category too. For example songs can be set to be sorted by filename when you are using Folders view, but sorted by Track# when in Albums mode. Andre
  15. andrewilley

Headset buttons

I've only ever been able to solve that problem fully via rooting my device. One issue is separating the sensing of the headset buttons from the device volume buttons, which is still a complication. You used to be able to just edit the generic.kl keymapping file (which is how you are meant to change that sort of thing) but Samsung broke that control somewhere around their Marshmallow release (it worked fine up to Lollipop). I'm getting a Pie device shortly (by Note 3 finally died ) , so I'll have to work out a solution myself too, not sure whether I'll need to root or whether any of the Play Store apps will work on Pie, time will tell. Andre
  16. andrewilley

Lists - A-Z - Albums

Can you check if you get the same issue with Title sorting, as not every sort method supports the A-Z scrollbar at present. Andre
  17. blaubär

Add echo effect

Why not the existing reverb ? Because you need two effects ? Or because it cannot do what you want it to do ? So to put it the other way round : if Poweramp would allow for multiple reverb presets being simultaneously activated, implemented as a chain of effects, would that suit your needs ?
  18. If you want to listen to an artist's albums, the albums ordered by year, the songs by track number, start via Library > Artist, choose List Options > Sort > By Year, then choose the first album, there choose List Options > Sort > By track#, then start playing the first song. The player should switch to the main playing screen, there set repeat ( second button from the right beneath the album art, long press or multiple taps ) to "Advance List" and shuffle ( first button on the right ) to "Shuffle Off".
  19. blaubär

Please add Crossfeed

A proposal as to how this could be done without much changes to the UI : - use the existing StereoX knob, default would be the middle position, meaning "Off" - turning it to the right would switch on and increase StereoX - turning it to the left would switch on and increase crossfeed There are 3 typical settings provided together with the BS2B crossfeed. They change the 2 parameters by increasing the one and decreasing the other. Shouldn't be too problematic to implement that with a single control. http://bs2b.sourceforge.net/
  20. Hi, my name is Reiza, Yesterday, I have released skins for Poweramp v3: Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora This skin has a lot of options to change the accent color, background, Knob and Eq Style and much more This is the first time I have published an application on the Google Play Store, Sorry, I am not a reliable programmer, and need to learn a lot. If you find bugs, please send a screenshot to my email mixified.pixel@gmail.com. I will fix it as soon as possible To download skins, please go to this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6402406619451360547&hl=en Screenshots Aurora https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TaBHHLLlPNCx9YrLHqSN5nRudbgaescs https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z2IV1EzZYE86WNTNGcGlD9fg8A7PPBCM Luminous https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HaPE_qoBntd14LsdiXQ0QPhgXTw20THT https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eTh0p3iUPb3NiSpafpafbk61KsGt8G9R Luminous Black https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lWEi-DT7olFKR-Uh9Inr35Am8qxoTkAS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mh6deSnXC1tMCRJkEkuQuhbzyx4fvqZ0
  21. paisano117

Add echo effect

Can you add an echo effect where you can adjust the delay time, feedback and send signal? I'm not talking about the echo preset in reverb, and also make it so you can enable 2 effects at the same time(I like having both reverb and echo on) and also add BPM detection as this helps the echo effect sound correctly. feedback: the amount the echo fades each time it loops send: how much signal to send into the effect
  22. DevilSlayerDante

Ikorolkov skin

I may be more vehement than most, but I know there are more that share my opinion on this subject, though a minority, and I'm always a little relieved when I discover them. Thank you, Andre, for sharing your opinion, no one likes being the lone voice against fads or trends. In my experience, just because the majority wants or likes something, doesn't mean it's good or right.
  23. Same happens to me. This needs to be fixed so annoying. Turning off DVC doesn't sound as good as when it's on
  24. OddMetric

Please add Crossfeed

+1 UP!! Poweramp is an excellent player, however an adjustable CrossFEED is one major "must-have" feature still missing. Believe me. Once you've tried it, you cannot anymore listen to music through headphones without it, as it greatly reduces listening fatigue caused by the exaggerated stereo separation. Music produced to be listened to through speakers (i.e. pretty all music except some binaural mixes) sounds much more natural with a slight amount of crossfeed. This is the sole reason why I continue using foobar2000 despite its numerous shortcomings (no "double/triple click" headset commands to skip tracks, missing album arts can't be downloaded, unpleasant UI, custom skins not working on Android…). A crossfeed feature would definitely turn Poweramp into the almighty killer of all Android music players! Please consider it. Note to the developer: If you feel the BS2B implementation (like in Neutron) looks too complicated to be controlled with an easy UI (since you have to set the feed level AND the cut-off frequency of the underlying filter), please check the Meier version that only needs a single cursor/knob. Again, just have a look at foobar2000.
  25. Yesterday
  26. w3wilkes

Folders - List by Date Added

V825 - Folders do not list by date added.
  27. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

This still doesn't work in V825.
  1. Load more activity