Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. andrewilley

v3 build 823 - Mini now playing bar showing wrong info

Give it a try in 825 and let us know, it only seems to affect some users so I can't test it for you I'm afraid. Andre
  3. andrewilley

Lists - A-Z - Albums

The A-Z list is only enabled for certain view sort orders. I'll move this to Feature Requests for you, for adding the A-Z scrollbar to more types. Andre
  4. andrewilley

Songs changing in delay after the 'big' new update

Check the Settings > Audio > Output section to see if the buffer is too large, and also disable any crossfade/pre-load settings as that could cause such a delay. Andre
  5. andrewilley

Chromecast casting not working

Chrome 62 again. It seems like a lot of these third-party device implementations are using the same variant, perhaps it's based on some Google-supplied toolkit? Andre
  6. Mr. Make Believe

Poweramp Build 825

Had a busy day I guess. Could have thought about that. I used to have the cast button in the menu before which I prefered but the skin was updated last week so it probably has to do with that. Sorry to bother you. Thnx!
  7. Yoshinatsu Ryou

v3 build 823 - Mini now playing bar showing wrong info

Has this been fixed yet?
  8. MotleyG

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Thanks again @flyingdutchman for the incredible support. Hope my feedback was helpful for you to improve future updates of these skins!
  9. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

I do get A-Z when list option is by Name (which I presume is Album title), it won't give A-Z bar when specified to list by Artist.
  10. maxmp

Poweramp Build 825

@Mr. Make Believe I don't think I can reproduce that. Also nothing was changed in that regard. Do you have some custom skin?
  11. LG G5 user of the paid Poweramp. Ever since my phone autoupdated to the newest version of Poweramp (the one about a month ago which came with a new design and a new way of fastforwarding playing music), when I attempt to change from one playing song to another, it does so in delay of several seconds. Trying to quit the app doesn't help and it still requires those seconds delay before it executes the action. What can I do? And if nothing can be done, can I just please return to the old version?
  12. Mr. Make Believe

Poweramp Build 825

Thx for the update Max. Since build 825 the player UI Chromecast screen options don't work.
  13. paisano117

Add echo effect

no not the echo preset in reverb it's not the same, I'm not asking for 2 reverb effects playing simultaneously ether. I want that separate echo effect that loops and fades that dj apps have.
  14. Is it possible to modify elements in the skin such as making the labels over the art clear? Or adding texture to the background?
  15. Dee27

Chromecast casting not working

Ok, thanks See Attacken screenshot
  16. maxmp

Poweramp Build 825

@KOB when playing on what output? Did you (or e.g. battery optimized) killed Poweramp prior to that? Though I probably identified that issue and some fix will be available in 826.
  17. maxmp

Poweramp Build 825

Yes, click option fixed for 826.
  18. Some devices can't split audio (esp. hi-res), and they will always route all sound either to headset or to speaker. Some notification types enforce speaker, so you get audio on speaker as well. By default, Poweramp tries to pause (instead of volume "ducking") on such devices. So: - Audio Focus/ Short Audio Focus Change/ Calls should be ON (it is by default) - Audio / Output / Hi-Res Output / <your output> / No Duck should be also ON
  19. maxmp

Folder Not Recognized

What is the exact path to that Downloads folder? This looks like some specific permission issue to me when e.g. downloads is on some external storage. Or all your Downloads tracks are broken/too short (scanned duration < min duration which is 6sec by default).
  20. maxmp

Build 824 breaks Click Restarts Track feature

Thanks for the report.
  21. blaubär

Sort by Album Artist?

Did you try Settings > Library > Lists > Album Artist Label for Albums ?
  22. There is Settings/Library/Lists/Click Restarts Track to prevent restarting the currently playing track when clicking on it in lists. One of the recent 82x updates broke this feature, the current track always plays from the beginning, regardless the state of the setting :-(
  23. Tagkaman

Sort by Album Artist?

Hi Andre, I'm not looking to have a list of album artists, but rather a list of albums sorted by album artists (rather than sorting by artist which is the current behaviour).
  24. Thank you so much 😉 If you found a bug, please let me know
  25. ZiprHead

Folder Not Recognized

I'll give it a try.
  26. blaubär

Folder Not Recognized

Did you also remove the one that doesn't work, close Poweramp, reopen Poweramp and choose it again ?
  1. Load more activity