Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

@maxmp is there any way to ensure skin settinngs can be retained after an update? Is there something ithat needs to be defined n skins.xml ? or is this something Poweramp could provide.
  3. MUSIC AUTOMATICALLY STOP'S
  4. Volume keys as you noticed, work with USB as volume control is implemented by Android. As for other players (esp. using custom USB audio implementation) - I can’t comment - please ask on appropriate app forum. Thanks!
  5. Absinthequ

UPnP/DLNA

Are you saying you got this to work with Poweramp in addition to having BubbleUPNP? Instead of starting a new topic, I'll post this here because this is exactly why I came here today... I really just want to play my music on my phone in Poweramp and cast to Poweramp on my second android device (Android Car Head Unit). My second device doesn't have chromecast and that appears to be the only way to cast now? I want to actually use my Head Unit and toggle to Radio, Built in GPS Navigation, while using Poweramp and not have to plug in or Mirror the phone onto the second device. So at the very least I want play/pause/<> track info and cover art. I've bought a new generic Android Car Head Unit. I installed Car Launcher AGAMA and everything works great except I don't see Track info or cover Art in the launcher although I do see just Track Info in the Bluetooth stock app. I tried all day so many different solutions and nothing worked, no App would help display Track Info or artwork coming from my phone to the head unit and work with the launcher. So I downloaded BubbleUPNP and played audio using it's Built-In player and Track info + Cover Art magically worked!!! I can even use the player in BubbleUPNP just like its on my phone. Now how can I do this with Poweramp???
  6. Yesterday
  7. really? 🤔 nobody knows if Poweramp actually use the external DACs connected to USB?
  8. monkeybutt

Immersive Mode Option for Full Screen Visualization

My fullscreen visualization looks like this: is this what you're looking for? I'm using Fluid NG app and it hides my navbar on all places (require root or adb), it's been pretty long since I last use my native navbar so I kind of forget how it looks like with the navbar still on. I'll try to disable it and get back to you later, it's pretty late here.
  9. CiroConsentino

Remove Fade

hi I just tested latest build 841 with a wired headphones, and the fade in bug when "tap to play" a song is still there. I spent over an hour customizing Poweramp settings. I disabled all possible settings and tested on 3 different phones with 3 different Android versions ("LG G3 with Android 6", "HTC U11 with Android 8.1", "Motorola G4 with Android 7". Played is in pause mode, then "tap to play" and the fade-in is there, not just at the beginning of the track, even in the middle. I already tried 4 different headphones, same results. HD audio setting is not enabled. No stutter or skipping, just the tiny fade-in. No fade-out at the end of the song though or when switching songs. I even tried to disable all settings to see if something was causing it... no luck. Maybe my phone is too old ? Note: it only happens when player is paused. If you tap "next" or "previous" while a music is playing, to this bug doesn't happen.
  10. musicmusic

I have tried full screen visualizations on two devices and I cannot get either to go into immersive mode. If there is a setting I don't know about, please let me know! I would be very happy if this functionality is already in the application and I just haven't found it yet. The closest I could find in the settings was an option to "Hide Status Bar" in Look and Feel, and "Transparent Navbars" in Skin settings. Hide Status Bar is too general, I only want it hidden during full screen visualizations and "Transparent Navbars" doesn't hide the Navbar at all.
  11. monkeybutt

isn't the full screen visualization already hide notification and navbar? only works within Poweramp though.
  12. monkeybutt

Minimalistic track list

the album arts on the track list not disappear but moved to the far left out of the frame. Is this possible?
  13. ChrisBohn1984

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Just wanna drop in and say that your skins are sick!
  14. andrewilley

Still no way to disable fade-in

Moved to the legacy forum. There will be no further development of Poweramp v2, however please feel free to provide more test results in the v3 bugs forum if you are finding it there too. Andre
  15. Last week
  16. escenkay

Low Volume After A Call

Hello, Thank you for your reply. I do own some flac files as well as a lot of wav files in my crates. I don't consider myself an audiophile but I am DJ and my ears can tell when something sounds really good. With that being said, you are absolutely right. If I'm just listening to bootlegs or rips than I could care less for hi-res. Music that's missing information to begin with won't sound any better, however due to having sensitive neighbors my car is the closest I'll get to a club-like experience for audio prior to gigs. The current feature and the way it is implemented is great, its just annoying when the volume is cut low after a phone call...
  17. Sandon

Queue functionality missing in v3

I just signed up for this specific reason. I just upgraded to v3 last night finally (still prefer v2 but v2 is laggy on the iBasso DX220 which is built on Android 8.1 yet v2 works fine on my Pixel 2 which has Android 9; go figure). Anyway, I've finally gotten used to v3 but am really missing the option to start the queue after the current list/album. I used that feature heavily in v2 and it seems rather odd to have something that simple missing from the new version
  18. w3wilkes

Low Volume After A Call

Just curious if you have any real "Hi-Res" music? If it were me I'd just skip the experimental Hi-Res and be done with it. Even with true Hi-Res recordings I doubt anyone could distinguish between Hi-Res and normal CD red book rips in a moving car with road noise.
  19. hi all, I'm using Poweramp v2 588 with a wired headphones, and I always get this fade in bug when "tap to play" a song while it's paused. It's not the phone or the Android version. It happens with 3 different phones of 3 different brands. I already tried 4 different headphones with 3 different phones and different Android versions, they all have the same problem. And it's not only at the beginning of the song. It you pause the song in the middle and "tap to play", the fade-in bug is still present. I've always been annoyed by this. I tested latest v3 build and it the bug is still present. Note: it only happens when player is paused. If you tap "next" or "previous", to this bug doesn't happen.
  20. I have not found a solution. I've given up trying to use the feature which is disappointing. I have to resort to picking up my phone and selecting music which defeats the whole purpose.
  21. Thank you so much for adding milkdrop visualizations to the app! These are great addition. Would it be possible to add an option to put the application in immersive mode (hide the notifications and navigation bar until swipe or screen action) when visualizations are full screen? I think this would make the visualizations far more pleasing to look at and will also reduce potential burn-in on AMOLED screens.
  22. Dont know where to put this..but anyone got an issue with fiio m6, m7 or m11 that when.. After 90min or so playing music with bluetooth, i pause the player and some seconds later the m6 shuts off. A restart and I can pause the music again without it turning off, so seems like pausing sometimes trigger the inactivity function of the m6 and shuts it off. I have inactivity set to 15 min.
  23. geraldoneill100

Audio problem

hi. i have a galaxy s5 kernel 3.4.0-14131106. i find i cannot play anything without distortion unless i use eq with all settings on minimum. adjusted everything including number of volume levels and dvc but nothing really helps. the new app awesome and nice and loud and playlists working great. thank you. only issue is eq. if the minimum setting was actually 50 % or even 75 % meaning one could adjust all sliders to well below the current minimum it would be perfect. thanks v much. Gerald.
  24. escenkay

Low Volume After A Call

Build: v3 841 Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Snapdragon) Android Version: Pie Rom: Stock Hello, I tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything related to the issue I have been having. I use a variation of Samsung Gear Icon X (2018), Galaxy Buds, & a bluetooth adapter in my car to listen to music via bluetooth (max volume on phone, control manual volume on the earbuds or car stereo themselves) with the Hi-Res Output setting (DVC on, no duck enabled) and when I receive a call and talk for bit and hang up the music continues but at a considerably lower volume. Trying to increase the volume doesn't put the volume levels back prior to the call. Was wondering if there was a solution to this. It seems like the volume returns to the same level when I turn off Hi-Res Output so think its related to this setting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This issue is quiet annoying when I take a call in the car and the music volume is very low afterwards. Can fiddle with my phone while I am driving Thank you,
  25. Martin Medrano

The Music - What Are You Listening to?

The carpenters let me be the one From their self titled album carpenters otherwise known as the tan album released in 1971.
  26. I'm also having this problem.
  27. w3wilkes

The Music - What Are You Listening to?

Toad the Wet Sprocket / Fear. A great Pop/Rock album from 1991. As an aside, listening in the car with my 6 year old granddaughter when she said "that song has bad words Papa" so I had to skip the track. Still a great album.
  1. Load more activity