Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. andrewilley

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Could you perhaps try each update since then (821, 822, etc) to see which one introduced the issue for you? It might help Max work out what might be causing it. Chromecast is the biggest recent change of course, which was added in 821. Andre
  3. maxmp

@tdas777 have you tried disablibg Cromecast button in Poweramp Player UI settings? Note that it’s impossible to reproduce this issue. Also why 820?
  4. Today
  5. Thank You for quick response I will check this value and try listen to music. Maybe now will be allright.
  6. flyingdutchman

Huawei fails to install skins

Stacktracewhen instaling on Huawei P9 Plus, Android Version: 7.0 Resolution: 1080*1920 EMUI Version: 5.0.1 Model: P9 Plus 2019-04-25 08:57:21.354 6861-3300/? E/IcingInternalCorpora: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin 2019-04-25 08:57:21.413 6861-11586/? E/GmscoreIpa: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin 2019-04-25 08:57:22.061 29446-29446/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main Process: skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin, PID: 29446 java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin/skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin.MainActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x80070054 at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2793) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2864) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1567) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:156) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6523) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:942) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:832) Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x80070054 at android.content.res.ResourcesImpl.getValue(ResourcesImpl.java:255) at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:1353) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.createDrawableIfNeeded(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:235) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:200) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:191) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.checkVectorDrawableSetup(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:753) at androidx.appcompat.widget.AppCompatDrawableManager.getDrawable(AppCompatDrawableManager.java:196) at androidx.appcompat.widget.TintTypedArray.getDrawableIfKnown(TintTypedArray.java:86) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegateImpl.<init>(AppCompatDelegateImpl.java:260) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatDelegate.create(AppCompatDelegate.java:182) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.getDelegate(AppCompatActivity.java:520) at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.onCreate(AppCompatActivity.java:71) at skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:19) at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6910) at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1123) at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2746) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2864) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1567) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:156) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6523) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:942) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:832) 2019-04-25 08:57:22.580 6861-26550/? E/IcingInternalCorpora: Resource not found: -2146697215 in skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin
  7. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 826

Personally, now that the code is there, I'd like to see that info shown for every category's song list - even All Songs (now that would be a fascinating number!). There's a nice big empty space between the 'Select' button and the three-dots icon in the header area at the top of every songs list, and I think that would be a great place to display the total number of tracks in the current list and its total running time. Andre
  8. andrewilley

Why no album length?

I think a lot of users would like this, and as you say it should be a simple enough item to add, given that PA already has track lengths cached in its database so no need to rescan the files. And it's not as thought there's any restriction on screen space in that massive header block at the top of song lists... Andre
  9. loop

Poweramp Build 826

playlist duration is cool and nice, but what about album duration?
  10. tdas777

On 23 apr, i installed the new version update of 22 apr from playstore. I cleared cache and reset the app before using; but battery drain is still there. So I reverted back to v820.
  11. djdarko

Poweramp Build 826

Thanks for the new update. Is there any way to see the duration of albums without adding them to a playlist?
  12. kaci

Why no album length?

I see that there's a lot of feature requests are pending, but this one is a pretty old one. I think it would be quite simple to solve: when I enter a folder, Poweramp displays the length of all of tracks. A simple add process would result the length of the album, and would be easy to display. Pretty please, could you please implement it? Thank you.
  13. hypomaniac-eric

Poweramp Build 826

don't know if it's fixed or not in the 826 build but has anyone noticed the last few builds that at the beginning of some songs there's a glitch in the mp3 file? I"m on shuffle when i notice it. makes me think my mp3's are corrupted but when going back and listening to the same songs again it's fine. And fine on the computer.
  14. blaubär

Please add Crossfeed

Why would that be ? Yes, Crossfeed does simulate only a tiny part of the effects real speakers have. But for example Samsungs Sound Alive has an option that promises "Fat Surround Sound". Not that I would like to have that "Fat" sound, but it shouldn't be impossible to simulate room acoustics by adding some reverb to the crossfeed.
  15. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

Thanks, hopefully this will be considered!
  16. OddMetric

Please add Crossfeed

I used to play a bit with those settings. All 3 presets shown above are too much if you just want to ease that annoying "stretched inside your head" feeling and don't try to emulate real speakers (which is a lost cause anyway...). I personally use a 'minimal' setting on the Meier crossfeed (1 out of 10 or 15/100 depending on the version) but it still helps a lot compared to no crossfeed at all! As suggested by blaubär, you could very well use the already existing StereoX knob but I guess you would loose some precision. By the way, you want to have enough steps in the lowest values area; more extreme settings sound more or less the same and are pointless. Technical reminder: keep in mind that in the given BS2B example, the strength of the crossfeed decreases when the "level" labeled setting is raised. So higher dB values will produce a lighter effect.
  17. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

Updated to 826:
  18. Version

383 downloads

Build 826: Hi-Res support for Snapdragon 855 (Xiaomi Mi 9) playlist meta now includes playlist total duration translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators! bug fixes and stability improvements Build 825: translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators! bug fixes and stability improvements Build 824: support for Android Q scoped storage Each storage (internal storage, SD card, etc.) should be enabled via Music Folders dialog as there is no global storage permission for Android Q Many internal changes to folders/library scanner to support (slow) scoped storage related APIs This change also improves USB storage scanning for pre-Q Androids playlist entries now survive storage path changes Required to support dynamic Android Q scoped storage selected folders. Poweramp now keeps playlist entries even if Music Folders are changed/unchecked, Scoped Storage root changed, storage removed, etc. Some related functionality is changed too, e.g. Playlists Export New Playlist menu action to Rescan / Resolve Playlist new options: Library / Playlists / Remove Playlist Entries On Track Deletion Library / Playlists / Resolve Playlist Entries Audio / Audio Focus / Wait For Storage Library / Queue / Always Clear On Add Library / Lists / Headers With Meta Misc / Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press Headset/Bluetooth / Vibrate Android 8+ Look and Feel / Player UI / Animate Long Labels bug fixes and stability improvements
  19. Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora on sale for 2 days 😊
  20. KUSOsan

Poweramp Build 826

Question. Is the long press to change track supposed to work while screen is on? It's kind of annoying. Be nice if there was an option. There's an app I have that enables this feature for all media players and gives an option for only being active with screen off but for some reason Poweramp is the only one I have experienced that it doesn't work with.
  21. I'm sorry, that options is not available on my skins
  22. for the past few weeks i have been getting notifications from my device that Poweramp is draining my battery quickly. i just switched to the s10 this past week and im still getting the same notifications. i did carry over my settings to the s10. Can anyone assist or have any ideas why? never had this issue with the past 5 years using Poweramp. it's gotta be a setting i changed? Thanks!
  23. Yesterday
  24. maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

This permission is "semi-official" (it exists, it works, but it's not documented in any way) and it's not possible to request it via manifest (for non-system app).
  1. Load more activity