Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. blaubär

Duplicate songs under albums

Sorry, I meant "(0)", as in the filename of your duplicate songs If there are no duplicate subdirectories in your music folder : you could get yourself another SD-card, or re-format the existing one.
  3. blaubär

Volume low

Try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults
  4. blaubär

Problems with my zenfone 5

That could be the problem, for Pie you might have to do something. Try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults
  5. Today
  6. hypomaniac-eric

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Theo, Dang it's looking good. Nice slider knobs. You've came a long way on the skins.
  7. I'm using zenfone 5(ze620kl). Sound coming from Poweramp became distorted, at first I thought my earphones were broken, then I tried using other music app and watching videos on youtube, my earphones are working fine. I also tried using other earphones and they also sound fine except when I use Poweramp. I did not change anything in audio settings and eq. Also, hi res output sounds muffled since I updated my phone to pie, so I was using opesl es output but now opensl es is distorted.
  8. maxmp

Volume low

BT, wired, USB, anything else? Thanks!
  9. maxmp

The cover does not appear

Thanks for the file. Ok, this is regarding the embed cover. Flac format has limit for metadata block = 24bits = 16mb max size of block. You have 19mb image there. Poweramp follows standard. I'll check if it's possible to workaround it, but sane limits are useful - as they prevent unnecessary battery/cpu usage and slowdowns.
  10. Lloydie

Volume low

Hi Max, am experiencing reduced volume on my huawei nova, even with hi res activited.
  11. toddmont

Not too sure what you are telling me. Initially, I copied all the music form the phone to SD card using my Windows 10 box using file explorer. I just now went though the directories looking do duplicates and did not see and. There was one directory with backup that had some files, however these were not in the /music/* dir. I moved them to /music and did anohter rescan with the same duplicate results. I should add that the Power Amp settings are to only scan that one /music/* directory on the SD card. Are you asking of there is a /*(1) directory? I searched and did not find one. Thanks for the support you are offering. Any other ideas????
  12. Yesterday
  13. cccaptain

Poweramp for Asus Zenfone 2 (x86 Device)

I've had this problem since v3 came out. Just install and update with apks from this forum. They don't come out too often anyway. That's the best way, unless we make Max fix Google play for us. For me, the worst thing is Google play offering me "update" to latest v2, which is annoying. Btw, I hope your ZenFone is doing well. I have already had to change a lot of parts on mine. But it's worth it imo, I think this phone has potential to last a couple more years.
  14. +1 Doing so, maybe have the option to move the 3 dots bottom to the extra space.
  15. I would like to have this option, too.
  16. blaubär

Did you perhaps do the move to SD card and then erroneously did another copy command ? So that now each subdirectory is duplicated, the duplicate with an additional "(0)" in its name ? Or first a copy, then a move to get rid of the data in the internal memory ?
  17. flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

a new release brings yet more features default waveseek, static waveseek, seekbar, each one configurable on/off
  18. blaubär

And that directory does contain a subdirectory Does it also contain a subdirectory Perhaps both directories are there ? Or there is a link ?
  19. toddmont

There is a directory difference here.. the one with the artwork is: /storage/6533-35641/music/flat as a pancake/never been any reason.mp3 The Object without the artwork is: /storage/6533-35641/music/flat as a pancake(0)/never been any reason.mp3 Yes, I only selected the music folder on the SD card and not the main memory of the phone.
  20. flyingdutchman

Playlist missing tracks

You could use my free new playlist manager to verify the playlist entries. Copy your .m3u playlists to a folder called playlist_manager (created when you run the app first time) . Then access the m3u playlist tab and see if individual tracks show albumart and play by asingle tap. Any problems with the tracks would show up.
  21. Koi

Playlist missing tracks

Well, issue still persists! The unaltered playlists from the PC turned out to be no solution after all. For some reason in case of tracks with the same name the ones directly within the "Music" folder are replaced by tracks that are within subfolders. For example: SD card/Music/I'm Just A Lucky So And So.mp3 is replaced within the playlists by SD card/Music/Louis Armstrong/The Great Summit - The Master Takes/I'm Just a Lucky So and So.mp3 So the issue is the same it seems: tracks within a root folder are not recognized by playlists! Please help! This issue was not there before!!
  22. Hi. Im using Poweramp v3 on my Oneplus 5T runing OOS 9.0.5 (pie) When i try to add a shorcut everything seems fine but after i select the playlist nothing is added to the screen I have the paid version but im thinking about changing player since I use V4A anyway and the shortcuts are important to me since I use them to change playlists while driving. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks
  23. blaubär

Did you set the music folders in Settings > Library > Music Folders ? If not, choose the directories where the music now resides.
  24. blaubär

When you show the info for both entries of a song, are they absolutely equal and point to the same file?
  25. airtas

Smart playlists

I would like this as well!
  26. monkeybutt

Configurable Tags/info

"So this option will affect all lists, main UI included. " I'm honestly okay with this.
  27. Last week
  28. maxmp

Configurable Tags/info

You may have noticed those labels are the same as in lists. Main player UI is a list too, just with vertically scrollable items. (Actually there is only one list, it is just capable to switch layouts on the fly - e.g. when you drag-move track from main screen to list.) The track entry in the main UI is the list track entry and labels are the same (just positioned / scaled / etc. differently). So this option will affect all lists, main UI included.
  29. Hi @Mixified Great work, thnx! Just purchased your skin. There are still a few things I would like to tweak. I know it's just a matter of taste, but I suppose I can always ask 😉 It would be great if the user is able to choose a play button in the same style and size as the pause button. May I ask you to consider adding grey as accent colour? I always found the default menu buttons on the bottom of the now playing screen a bit to simplistic and not of the same style as the icons used for visualisation, timer, shuffle, etc.. it would be great if the menu buttons can be adjusted in a way that they are the same size, style and colour and that they are aligned with the other icons on the now playing screen. Anyway, just suggesting. Thnx!
  1. Load more activity