Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You could uninstall and reinstall Poweramp, perhaps that helps. ( settings and playlists will get lost, so export and save before uninstall )
  3. As a workaround you could reduce the preamp in the equalizer screen.
  4. Today
  5. w3wilkes

Genre tag enhancemet

What will happen if you currently have Genres of "Pop/Rock", "Folk/Rock", etc? will these be split to 2 genres? These Genres are pretty standard and if you make "/" as a Genre splitter these genres will be split into 2. Or are you saying that the Genre splitter will be user definable? I think user definable would be superb! Currently ";" works perfectly as my genre splitter.
  6. Absinthequ

Genre tag enhancemet

I really do want some kind of artist splitting, but I do think this is going to cause a huge mess if not separated something like how Spotify does. For example: if you were a huge fan of Lil Wayne, The guy has like 400 songs featuring him and only about a dozen albums. So the list would end up 410+ albums and you have to sort through to find his actual albums Spotify for example, separates albums and singles made by the artist, then has below that a separator "Appears On" followed by an albums list including all of the "featuring" songs and compilations the artist appears on. I would prefer some kind of separator tag like genre uses or just use "feat" or "featuring" as the separator. Problem is depending on where you got the music, it could be in the song, artist or album artist field.
  7. The thing is that I'm only getting this problem in Poweramp. As I mentioned in my post, other music players are having no problem reading the music on my SD card, only Poweramp after this last update. And the other reason I know it's not my SD card is that one of my music folders was not on the SD card, but on the smartphone's storage, and I received the same error message when trying to read music from it. My other music app is 'Player Pro', so right now, I'm using it because I'm not having this issue with Player Pro. I really like Poweramp, but right now, with the problems caused by recent updates, I have to say that I'm not too happy with it.
  8. Yesterday
  9. pauldamo

Yaps - Yet Another (free) Poweramp Skin

Actually It's Easy to tell if they are on or off without having to have those buttons look out off place with the theme,the sliders and buttons aren't active at all when they are off, you can't use them,and the sliders and buttons go dark as well when off.
  10. I like to listen to music while playing games, but the volume of music when playing games on mobile is loud, sometimes even louder than the game itself, and I can't hear what my teammates are saying/sound cues that are advantageous. Listening to music helps me focus, but it's way too loud to hear anything from the game, it'd be great if they added this feature, or maybe It already is a feature and I just can't find it.
  11. Nightshade Ghostaltar

Doubt that, my background colour is black and I have the white button too, I like it though, much easier to see if they are on or off, so I'll keep it that way! and good job on sliders, new ones look great on my phone
  12. krYshuT

UI element bugs and wrong tagging

I'm not so sure about the terminology here, so I'm gonna use images again. The logic of applying rules for these two various tags are basicly the "lower" you browse, the more specific tag should be used. To solve this universally I see a potential to create just one Artist library. VIEW #1 | VIEW #2 - show ALBUMARTIST (if there is none, use ARTIST) VIEW #3 | VIEW #4 | NOTIFICATION | FLOATING QUICK PANEL - show ARTIST (if there is none, use ALBUMARTIST, but that's very rare as you stated) Current state & my suggestions: VIEW #1 · in Album Artist library, this is correct · in other Artist libraries it makes a total mess when you use both tags (picture) · a number of albums contained would be a lovely addition (just like song counter in an album) VIEW #2 · in Album Artist library, this is of course again, correct · everywhere else it is dependent on the setting “Album Artist Label for Albums” (Library > Lists), which is really quirky, if you don’t turn this setting on, it messes up your library when you use both tags and moves your albums all around it as the featured artists can be totally different from those main artists · sorting by year in default seems primal to me here (and it’s great that year is shown next to each album) · also the quick lettered search bar when artist sorted :))) VIEW #3 · in Album Artist library this view shows just ALBUMARTIST tag (picture) · this is where I see the transition, when it should show ARTIST tag and get more specific - you open a certain album and of course you want to see featurings here · also why is there a need to show an album title next to EACH song in album - you already opened and album, you don’t need to waste this space and crowd it next to each song. the same applies for the album cover next to each song · another important detail would be showing compact list by default and instead of album cover show track number · a small thing - why not show a year or a genre tag above? VIEW #4 · when the song is played from Album Artist library, the player shows just that (picture) - not like it should (picture) which is the whole point of having both tags and which it does only in other libraries (which are already messed up if you have both tags, like already described) NOTIFICATION · this one is working well (showing ARTIST tag) even when the song is played from Album Artist library FLOATING QUICK PANEL · not like in notification, this one depends on whether you play the song from Album Artist library or somewhere else So in summary, it is pain to use either artist libraries, when using both tags in your collection. Hope I explained fully how my idea of a uniform, universal artist library would look like. PS: In VIEW #4 + NOTIFICATION + FLOATING PANEL why not use 3 lines for: SONG ARTIST ALBUM (YEAR) instead of current 2 lines: SONG ARTIST - ALBUM Seems neater to me and less crowded, other players, music TV channels use this. Phones are getting taller. Or maybe just a simple editor for this so it fits everyone
  13. thedigitaljedi

Getting 'Failed to play - Storage Unmounted' after latest update

Awesome, my apps working 😎👍🏾
  14. pauldamo

I have black background and I have the same settings as the prior image that i posted further back in this thread when you fixed those buttons to show the same color as background color.
  15. SHADOW-XIII

Scrobbling still broken!

managed to somewhat fix it by setting scrobbling by both official app (not installed) and simple last.fm and setting in Simple Last.fm all the apps it found, seems to be working now
  16. flyingdutchman

I changed it to show when they are on/off. I will investigate where the white comes from. Perhaps your background colour?
  17. pauldamo

Appreciated,But why have the equ tone and limit buttons turned white they were not like that with the previous build and same settings,it looks wrong now.
  18. flyingdutchman

I guess you have what you were looking for?
  19. pauldamo

With transparent circle
  20. pauldamo

I have updated to latest build and the play buttons don't show the navigation button color,and I now have white tone etc buttons. Note8/pie ok I just found out if I use the skin default pro buttons they are colored with a circle around them,to get to look like the default Poweramp but colored,I have selected transparent for circle color and I can get it like your earluer example.
  21. flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Released V20. Quite a few nice additions in this release. Some alternative silders and knobs, similar to traditional Poweramp graphics but with some enhancements. The navbarIcon colour is reflected in the default play buttons, dashes on the sliders and volume knob indicators Further changes after user feedback and general fixes and fine tuning.
  22. This message means Poweramp tries to play song from missing storage. Poweramp doesn't remove tracks automatically from internal database when sdcard/storage is changed, so track entries stay there and attempt to play them will show the message. If you changed sdcard permanently and don't want missing tracks to hang in Library use Settings / Library / Full Rescan (use once after such storage change). Note that Poweramp builds prior 824 completely removed missing entries from custom Playlists for Full Rescan. Poweramp builds 824+ will keep your playlist entries as is, optionally resolving them to the new storage locations (if files match by directory/name).
  23. andrewilley

Notch compatibility

Milkdrop presets already fill the whole screen (well, apart from that camera hole / notch, as obviously there's no screen behind there!). You can even hide the device's normal Status/Notification bar (which is otherwise shown as transparent over the visualisation) by using PA Settings > Look and Feel > Hide Status Bar. The only thing left from the Android UI would be the Home/Back/etc buttons at the bottom the screen (assuming your device does not have proper hardware buttons that is) which can be set to auto-hide via your Android settings. Andre
  24. maxmp

Notch compatibility

It's supported and content and visualization span over statusbar/notch. If it doesn't for you: - your Poweramp build - your device/android version + screenshot if possible. Thanks!
  25. v60

Android Auto

Thanks Andre. I did as you proposed. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. For example, the assistant says that song xy will be played, but nothing happens. I will keep trying.
  26. Wrench

Notch compatibility

Dear developer can we have notch compatibility also? Or is it in development? Curious to see milkdrop presets in full display.
  27. And if a Full Rescan does not work, try a clean reformat of your SD Card and then copy all the contents back again (using a computer). Then try another Full Rescan, as Android will have invented a new name for the SD Card. Andre
  28. The Re-Scan was a FULL rescan ? Settings > Library > Full Rescan
  1. Load more activity