All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Just uninstall 981 and install the current version from the Play Store. Not much point though, 981 doesn't have any particular reasons to avoid that I'm aware of. Andre
  3. i'm currently using the 981 version which is a beta. how can i install the stable version?
  4. @Luke777 yes correct. The text is wrong. You should set permissions for your music folders and playlist_manager there is an option on the main menu ps i will update the text
  5. Thanks. It says, make sure you give permission to your root folder. I'm afraid with Android it's not possible? How can I make it work then? Thank you
  6. @Luke777 from main menu select Tags and Ratings there will be a log file in playlist_manager that shows successes/failures
  7. On what buttons should I tap to update the Poweramp database from your app please?
  8. Drop an email to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com and it should be possible to update your incorrectly entered address. Andre
  9. I filled in the wrong email account during the purchase process, entered an extra "m", and the invoice also displayed the wrong email address, which prevented me from activating the account. What should I do?
  10. Looking forward to this feature. SRC is a very annoying practice for audiophile. For the last decade, people can only bypass SRC by using poor desinged apps like UAPP. So it would be great if Poweramp can bypass SRC in android 14.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Thanks. I had a look by connecting to a PC and did not see any backup file in this location, so I guess it was never generated. So be it, I will start fresh, maybe not so bad, except had a very well organised playlists and ratings for my library of over 30k tracks. I tested a backup on the phone of my wive (she's also using PA, on an S22+, Android 14) and had no issues, and was able to navigate using the above screen, save the backup-file, and retrieve. I have Android 12 on an S10+. Anyhow, I will see if the fresh PA re-install continues with the issues that I had: lost ratings and the mis-sorting of latest albums in the library. Cheers.
  13. Hi, posting just to say that about 3 weeks ago I tried Poweramp again and it was working flawlessly. Not sure what did it, must have been either Poweramp or Android update. Immediately bought the app. Cheers!
  14. Personally I've always felt the Settings=>Library=>Queue=>'Start Playing Queue: Immediately' option should do as you ask. So if enabled, any action which adds something to the Queue should immediately commence playback of the queue, even if playback is currently stopped. It just seems logical to me, given the wording of the setting. Another related thing which would make more sense to me would be if the 'List Item Click Action' choice was applied when clicking on the 'Play' or 'Shuffle' icons in lists too. Thus if the user has chosen to 'Play and go to Main UI', then clicking on the 'Play' or 'Shuffle' icons should (a) start playback and (b) also go to the Player Screen as requested. [Note to @maxmp - that menu wording should probably now say "Player Screen" rather than of "Main UI" in order to fit with new overall consistency] Andre
  15. I've seen this in GoneMad and it doesn't seem too difficult or time-consuming to implement. Would that be possible? Up until now I've been adding things to queue and then had to do 2 extra actions - skip to next song and press play.
  16. Last week
  17. @oskado You should see the same type of folder explorer when importing as you saw when exporting (access permission must be granted). What location where you trying to use? By default if you don't change anything, I think the backups go into PA's data folder, Android/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/files/ . File explorer apps can see into this folder up to Android 13, but from Android 14 onward Google's restrictions mean you might have to use a USB connection to a PC to view the contents. Did you check the backup file was present before resetting your installation? Andre
  18. If you have a backup then you can restore from that, or you could copy back from your original master copies on a computer perhaps? But otherwise, unless your device has a Recycle bin for files deleted from apps, then unfortunately overriding the warning prompt and opting to Delete Files rather than just the deleting the playlist entries is not reversible. If the files were on an SD Card, you might be able to use a disaster recovery program on a computer to find and restore the deleted content, but try to avoid writing anything new to the SD Card in the meantime. @maxmp Perhaps the wording in the warning prompt could be changed slightly to reduce the chances of this happening inadvertently? Suggest a tickbox to confirm file deletions: When the user ticks the box, the 'Remove' button wording could change to 'Delete'. Andre
  19. Sorry about that, Poweramp does not have a recycling bin.
  20. Thanks, but I cannot find any file with this name using the file explorer app I normally use, and then search, nor if I do a new 'Export Settings/Data' and then search (after the re-install of PA). Also, when selecting 'Import Settings/Data' no file is shown, nor can I navigate anywhere from this screen (see screenshot). When re-installing PA, I select File Access Legacy Mode to allow me to select the specific 'Music' folder containing the library, is this something that is causing this issue? Thanks.
  21. Hello, I accidentally deleted half of my audio storage with Poweramp because i thought that i was just deleting a playlist. This situation annoy me and I want to recover those audios, for free. Could someone explain to me how to do that ? It would really brighten my day... The deleted files are on my Samsung M31
  22. I had no idea Poweramp had it's own discussion page and I've been used since 2014 when it was only a $1 best buck I ever spent
  23. I got a pair of monster DNA pro for a steal and nothing compared to them not even the Sony xm5
  24. @andrewilleyI don't care how good and Bluetooth version they make you can't replace the sound of plugging in
  25. I still miss the 3.5mm headphone jack too, serious mistake in so many devices removing it. Andre
  26. I did that because I hated android 13 and wanted legacy mode and the headphone jack was also major factor
  1. Load more activity