Poweramp Build 825

Everything is fixed thanks Max
  3. Today
  4. Stonedowner

Chromecast casting not working

Will look forward to that. Peter
  5. andrewilley

Edit tags

PA offers some simple tag editing features, but it's file-by-file. You'd need to use a batch tag editor to do anything more complex. I use TagScanner on my PC, but there are lots available. Andre
  6. Rabangus

Poweramp Build 825

Fixed in build 825... Thanks Max! 😀
  7. maxmp

Poweramp Build 825

Build updated to 825
  8. Version

90 downloads

Build 825: translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators! bug fixes and stability improvements Build 824: support for Android Q scoped storage Each storage (internal storage, SD card, etc.) should be enabled via Music Folders dialog as there is no global storage permission for Android Q Many internal changes to folders/library scanner to support (slow) scoped storage related APIs This change also improves USB storage scanning for pre-Q Androids playlist entries now survive storage path changes Required to support dynamic Android Q scoped storage selected folders. Poweramp now keeps playlist entries even if Music Folders are changed/unchecked, Scoped Storage root changed, storage removed, etc. Some related functionality is changed too, e.g. Playlists Export New Playlist menu action to Rescan / Resolve Playlist new options: Library / Playlists / Remove Playlist Entries On Track Deletion Library / Playlists / Resolve Playlist Entries Audio / Audio Focus / Wait For Storage Library / Queue / Always Clear On Add Library / Lists / Headers With Meta Misc / Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press Headset/Bluetooth / Vibrate Android 8+ Look and Feel / Player UI / Animate Long Labels bug fixes and stability improvements
  9. tealfox

Show Current Values of Each Equalizer Slider

+1 Do you know what is the maximum value in dB for the sliders? Or do you know the value for each step of the sliders? I'm trying to use the presets from the AutoEq project which aim to correct the frequency response of a given set of headphones starting from frequency response measurements. (https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq) An amazing project by the way! Essentially I need to enter a specific value in dB for each slider using the 10 band presets by AutoEq.
  10. HuggyBear

Edit tags

This is a valid request. At times there are some albums that come up in Power APP that are listed under the wrong Genre and I want to have the ability to correct this. Is there a way to correct this ?
  11. gcantoni

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

It seems that Huawei doesn't like skins
  12. 7OH

Poweramp Build 825

Please - do copy adb string on click - it's hard to write it in terminal on device ). Or run it with su.
  13. NicoleS

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Thanks @andrewilley I see it now. I'm trying one other setting with V3 before I move back to V2. Thanks!
  14. maxmp

@andrewilley I’ll try to get similar device on hands - that will allow to make it work and to polish it.
  15. andrewilley

So same problem as my Onkyo issue then. They may even have picked up code from the same source? @maxmp any chance of bringing Chrome 62 into the supported version list for Chromecast? Andre
  16. andrewilley

Multiple level sorting

This is something that has been requested quite often over the years, along with other additions to the category/sorting process. I made a suggestion a while ago which fits in very well with what you are asking, but I have no idea whether it's something that Max may someday want to implement. See what you think of the suggestion anyway. Andre
  17. Stonedowner

It's 62. Peter
  18. christmw2503

Sort all tracks by Year not working

When i sort all songs by year, results are all over the place. The most recently released tracks are right in the middle, etc.
  19. ObjectiveExpression

Multiple level sorting

Current version: can only sort 1 level Idea is to have multiple sorting in artists pages. Example: (Per artists), 1st sort: year, 2nd sort: album, 3rd sort: track number Not all audio files are named in the ff. format: [track #] [artist] [title] (unless there is recommendation/suggestion to batch format a very large collection of files) Current idea is to be applied in artists (list options) and playlists (re-sort) pages. App version: v3-build-824-play
  20. Aller2TeaM

Poweramp Build 825

Макс, спасибо! Получил это же разрешение с рут доступом в локальном терминале. Соответственно без приставки adb shell Guys, who wants to get Poweramp permission to work with long volume keypresses (switch tracks), and have root on device, may do this with local terminal app, where type su pm grant com.maxmpz.audioplayer android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER That's worked, on my S7 (Oficial Note FE Android 9 Pie based).
  21. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 825

I just tested this and you are correct, it seems a generally reproducible bug. Andre
  22. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 825

There is always a delay before updates get pushed out to the whole market, allowing a more controlled test by users here first. Andre
  23. Playlists are designed to be permanent lists, you question would perhaps be more relevant to the Queue, which is a sort of temporary playlist. You can now get PA to remember the position you have reached within Playlists though (and any other category in fact) via menu > List Options. Andre
  24. hzs0615

V3 set as default

#Poweramp play music only. #maybe you will see #set default audio player if already set default audio player settings -> Apps -> find you audio player -> set as default -> clear default; esle run filemanager, open audio file, first select Poweramp & then select always; #each audio type needs to be set, like .mp3 .flac .ape
  25. andrewilley

DLNA/Plex/media server streaming

PA is a local music player, intended and designed to play music saved on your local device rather than streamed from elsewhere. There have been a lot of requests for this sort of functionality over many years though (for LAN/NAS, shared online storage, and various commercial music streaming services). However although it is something that has been planned for the future, I suspect doing so will require fairly a radical departure from the current library-based indexing system. Andre
  26. andrewilley

Poweramp crashing with Android 9

There must be some other power-saving option in your device that is closing PA when it goes fully to sleep, perhaps you could check in the support forums for the device? Andre
  27. Prosenjit

Poweramp Build 825

Please ignore my previous post reinstalling Poweramp fixed crashing. But still there's one 100% reproducible crash in about section https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onQBkKdFqYfFRIMIirbPxgQO5yOL_udh/view?usp=drivesdk
  1. Load more activity