Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I made some tests to get familiar with Poweramp intents but it's not working really well ?! I can create another topic if you prefer but I feel I'm close. - MEDIA_PLAY_FROM_SEARCH didn't work with android.media.action.MEDIA_PLAY_FROM_SEARCH as you mentioned but with the path specified in the doc android.provider.MediaStore.INTENT_ACTION_MEDIA_PLAY_FROM_SEARCH I've got some results : search is working and give me results but play doesn't work. - API_COMMAND opens Poweramp but do nothing else (and I tried simple commands like play/pause). Visual programming is quite easy to read, here is what I tried : PS : I didn't see anything regarding activity class and ListActivity. Is there any other activity I can call ?
  3. Today
  4. Thnx for the reply! I use the waveseekbar layout without pro buttons. So all I have is the pause button and ellapsed and remaining time in a black rectangle while playing. It would be nice to have your playbutton without the background circle to fit within the size of the rectangle. Very nice to hear that changing the style of the navigation icons is a priority. Take all the time you need! Looking forward to the results. Thnx man! Your hard work is appreciated!
  5. what app is this you using for this type of logs..??!
  6. do you think it would be possible to implement an option to make the artist pictures square? loving the skin btw, it's been my main skin since i found it.
  7. Wow thanks man. Didn't look for that option in library settings 🙈
  8. shadowcart

Lyrics interface suggestion

Hi Poweramp team! Thanks for the amazing offline music player experience you provide. I would like to request a change in the lyrics interface, how about making the lyrics appear in front of the album artwork, instead of displaying an opaque box. Just thought it would look better, just a suggestion. Thanks!
  9. Flower

UPnP/DLNA

Please add in the next version🙏 Output To Redirect audio output to another device (UPnP/DLNA) UPnP/DLNA Network Scan
  10. AjitxRaj

Automatic day/night mode

Automatic day/night mode will turn white background into black/dark (and black font into white) at the night time. The timer can be 18:00 to 6:00 as default or customizable. Most of the app as well as music players have this feature that helps to see easily in the night time and prevents harmful blue light. I prefer light theme over dark theme so setting dark theme permanently is not my cup of tea. Please consider this feature in next update 🙏
  11. ca32

seek track in notification

@maxmp is this only available to android Q? How about on Pie, will it be possible?
  12. Yesterday
  13. @BMO it’s possible, but again you should know/get id of the folder first (it can be done via Poweramp API). Or alternatively, search can be used (provided that on android, esp. for latest versions you can’t use path to identify folder anyway). I’m open for suggestions to improve this, for example, I think it’s possible to add some 1-liner intent to search/play given folder by name (as it’s available now for albums/artists/genres/playlists, that will fail/play invalid folder if there are multiple of them with similar subpath, though).
  14. w3wilkes

"Stop after current" with Timer

I would guess with this change there'd have to be a switch added to enable the Timer. It appears that the current design is setting it to zero disables the timer.
  15. Nintendo Switch on Android (dock) over HDMI, mimics an nvidia shield tv, more or less. Can confirm LDAC HiRes works perfectly already with android on Switch seems like it would work over HDMI https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4410/~/how-do-i-play-high-resolution-audio-on-my-shield-tv
  16. Anyone know how come when i use open sl es hi res with usb dac it wont have sound? Only open sl es can work. my mobile is huawei mate 20 xmodel evr-l29.
  17. Hello, first of all, if there already is a "stop after current" function in PA, please tell me where to find it. I know this has been requested for some time. Anyway, I think the way I describe it below would be a nice version of this function. When timer is opened and set like this (time to 0 minutes and check "Play last song to end"): It just does nothing. Instead, it could do the "stop after current" thing. I think it would be logical to have it behave this way. Also the "Stop after current" function fits in the Timer related functions, so having it in there would make sense too. When the "Stop after current" function would be used, the Timer icon below album art on main player screen could be highlighted, just like when a Timer is set up. PS. Sorry if this is a duplicate Topic
  18. - For the play button that you request is the same size as prev/next buttons? - The option to change the navigation icons is the first priority for the next update. May take a long time. Thanks man! Thank you!, For your request, sorry, I don't think that's possible.
  19. Prasad1337

Poweramp lockscreen support for Android Q

Wow that's disappointing... Thanks for the heads up!
  20. clever_man

Poweramp lockscreen support for Android Q

@Prasad1337, read this:
  21. Prasad1337

Poweramp Build 840-841

Sucks about the lockscreen.. feels like a huge step backwards!
  22. Guys, I'm on the latest Android Q beta 6 and the Poweramp lockscreen no longer works. I have to unlock my screen to control just about anything.. Is this intended to be fixed in upcoming releases?
  23. When I disable the "Show album art on Android lock screen" setting, it also disables album art completely in Android Auto. I feel like these should be controlled by two different settings because I don't want lock screen artwork but I still want to see art on my car's headunit. App version: v3-build-841 Phone: Pixel 2 on Android 9
  24. Last week
  25. Hi, I'm also looking for a way to play music from specified folders (with MIT App Inventor)! Too bad it's not possible, I'll try your workaround maxmp but it looks tricky, if anyone has another solution I'm interested ;)
  26. an1uk

Android Auto

I found I first need to get rid of the default media player in the Home app. Press the person icon bottom right. Press settings, then services, then music. Then select "no default provider". It should them ask you which player you want to use when you play a song, and will give you the option of Poweramp. I haven't yet found a way to get the voice commands to work how I'd like. For example asking to play an album name results in the first song from that album in alphabetical order being played, and Poweramp proceeds to play the next song on all the album's you have in alphabetical order.
  27. Here's a sample From ARTISTS category -- ALBUM ARTISTS --
  28. Check for proper tagging then use Album Artist category. It will combine all songs by halyosy. Make sure you have the AA tag per track.
  1. Load more activity