Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This question isn't my own creation, but perfectly sums up the issue I am having - I found this on Reddit: Note - This issue applies to the artist page that shows after you have carried out a search for the artist.... "I usually find music by artist, then by album, like the old Poweramp or spotify. But all of a sudden I can't select just an album, it's the entire list of songs. I know you can sort them by album but I want to see all the albums, then the songs after I click on the album. Is there a setting I'm missing?" If this isn't possible, could it please be considered for the next update? Thanks
  3. Today
  4. andrewilley

Song/Artist name not showing despite tags being correct.

CUE files are needed if you have one long audio file for a whole album which you want to break up into smaller chunks with their own song title/artist/etc, but you don't need a CUE file for a single song file that is already properly tagged. Andre
  5. any work around to this? Seems to throw off the volume as well.
  6. trjtrkuyti7t

Song/Artist name not showing despite tags being correct.

Hmm, Thanks for the info. I have a couple of other FLAC albums with CUE files which work fine though. Thanks for helping, will keep this in mind for the future.
  7. Mark BT52

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Thanks for that. I can confirm that for me also having it running in the background does not cause the issue. It happens only when it is the active app with the screen timed-off
  8. darkblak

Poweramp Build 828

I thought I did that last week and it didn't work. It does now. Thank you. Just got to figure out how to get the tracks playing in numerical order now. It always eludes me - List Options -> sort by track number.
  9. blaubär

Global Equalizer

No. There were and are equalizer apps on android. But they are just user interfaces for the android standard equalizer.
  10. blaubär

Poweramp Build 828

Try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults
  11. ░▒▓█ クリス █▓▒░

USB Audio Player Pro custom driver

I'd gladly pay for that (S9+ Exynos on Pie here)
  12. Doomer

Global Equalizer

Is that true? i remember on the past that i had a equalizer that works with all apps. (no root). you say that android with the new versions disabled that feature? (i ask because i don't know about this) If thats so then is really bad news. Anyway. thanks for answering! -George
  13. darkblak

Poweramp Build 828

Anyone else have an LG V30 and finding that version 828 has lost the punch and High Quality sound.... or is it just me? Example. I am listening to a 24bit Hi-res audio file and in both Neutron & USB Audio Player Pro the music is very detailed and punchy - but played through Poweramp 828 - well - it's just like listening to a long wave radio broadcast in the fog...
  14. blaubär

Global Equalizer

15. andrewilley

Global Equalizer

Apparently this is not possible as Android does not let one app interfere with another app's output (unless the device is rooted presumably) Andre
  16. andrewilley

Peak Visualizer

There are quite a few spectrum views in the default visualisation presets, but doing a Google search for something like "milkdrop peak" might help too. Andre
  17. Doomer

Global Equalizer

Hi! Im new to this forum. I'm using this player since 2012 and i would describe it with one word "Perfect"! I always wanted to enjoy my music with some equalizer settings. And the i found Poweramp. Literally the best player-equalizer on the market for phones. My request is: i would like to have Poweramp's equalizer to the whole phone. With every other app. you could create a service in background and letting us have the choice when we want to enable the equalizer on other apps. That's the first part. When or If you make that happen, the next part would be to enable the EQ to specific apps. Thank you for your time and for providing us Poweramp, the best player.
  18. NicutAlex

Peak Visualizer

Hi! I'm Alex. Happy user of your software. I would really love to have some sort of peak / amplitude visualizer. I had searched a lot on Google, but couldn't find it. Thank you!
  19. andrewilley

Audio low low quality

Excellent, glad you are sorted. Andre
  20. mandri1@inwind.it

Audio low low quality

Thank you! thanks i solved by going into audio focus settings and restoring to presets! thank you so much
  21. andrewilley

Audio low low quality

Build 828 is the current official release. We'd need a bit more info about what is happening, did your Zenfone ROM update or Poweramp? Have you tried going into PA Settings > Audio > Output and Restoring Defaults? Andre
  22. nolan75

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

Hello Mrmahdi coming soon, The theme is finished, there is only the launch interface to do. Aero mode is great. Wait wait wait 😉
  23. D3Seeker

Expanded Hi-res Work

Exclusive control over selected DAC. Including dynamic sample rate and frequency changing based on the playing audio. As of now Android seems to step in and totally govern USB dacs while the built-in seems to be fully functioning.
  24. mandri1@inwind.it

Audio low low quality

dopo un aggiornamento di bug fix del mio asus zenfone 5 ogni traccia che ascolto viene riprodotta con una qualità molto scarsa ... power amp build v3 - 828. Sto usando la versione beta tester ma trovo lo stesso problema con quello ufficiale pure.
  25. the-dreamer

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

感谢你的皮肤!
  26. re:fi.64

Messed up audio lengths

Haha, ouch. I mean, in practice I don't think it's *too* bad, since you can still give an app access to all storage by checking the box next to the device name (which is what I had done with Poweramp). The performance loss from it is definitely real though, I'm guessing they'll revamp the implementation for R.
  1. Load more activity