Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. minipoly

Shuffle

I've been having the same issues. I have about 1500 songs in one folder, all named and tagged properly. While I don't hear the same songs in one sitting, I'll hear about the same 200-300 songs played overall. When I add a new file, the whole pattern seems to start over again. It also seems that around every 8th song, the shuffle will play that same artist 1 or 2 more times in a row, now this might just be coincidental since I began noticing this. I also have the player set to repeat off and shuffle all songs Here's a sample tag and sample portion of my library
  3. noremac

WHEN WILL COME FULL V3 ????

Just sayin' hey - and thanks for the popcorn!
  4. Today
  5. Yeah... you have a valid point - when I go to the grocery and buy a banana - all of the future bananas I take from there are for free! Seems legit to me! Anyway as @andrewilley mentioned - you are not required. I'm just feeling bad it's a free update. It's not like the app costs 100$ - I would gladly buy it again. I've been using it for a few years now and it has always been working very well. +1 for this.
  6. AngryManMLS

And keep in mind it says "planned period." So the release could come out in say July 2018 or later. And I'm okay with waiting if it means a more stable release.
  7. invaderzim

Poweramp alpha build-709

DVC = on, Asus ZC553KL Stock Rom On wired/headset music plays then I got a call.. PA pauses (set by default in the settings), call ended, PA will play 1-2 seconds of the song then pauses again. Restarted PA, same issue. Temporary fix was to reboot my phone...
  8. flyingdutchman

Can you support Simplified Chinese?

You can contribute yourself. There is a site where you can translate the words in your language. Once this is complete, it gets incorporated into Poweramp. I cannot remember the link but I am sure by searching this forum or the Po website, you will find it.
  9. Maybe max should have a paypal account or something for donations. Sounds like there's a few people that want to donate.
  10. One question... Does oneplus 5 have opensl HD output support..?
  11. Fábio Machado

Speed of Song Execution

Apparently the latest updates have somehow modified the speed of song execution, making it faster. The change is subtle, but perceptible.
  12. Maybe purchase it for a family member or make urself a second account.
  13. andrewilley

You are mistaken and you did read it wrong. Andre
  14. bigbig2005

Can you support Simplified Chinese?

anyone pls
  15. DarkXLord20

A version with playlists working...and I would be happy....😅
  16. Demonsx3

That's my bad then, lol.
  17. clever_man

June'18 is the current year (2018) not the day. App shouldn't be released today.
  18. Demonsx3

If you go to the top of this very forum, at the thread that says 790 testing you click on it and scroll down just a bit it clearly states, " June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues." So it should be coming anytime soon, if not today, then tomorrow if not tomorrow then by the end of this week. Be patient we've waited long, but it's a complete rework what do you expect and for only 4$?
  19. Demonsx3

I love how ignorant everyone is, if you go to the original thread, scroll down a little bit, it has been updated and I quote "June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues." So, the release date is planned for today, unless I'm mistaken and I read this wrong.
  20. mr_space

Why do you care? Keep quiet ant let the guy work on the app, reading the same whining crap every day doesn't help to be productive no?
  1. Load more activity