All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've tried everything but it didn't solve it, it's really a ROM issue, but thanks for the help
  3. Today
  4. Apologies,only bought the app a day ago but thats awesome 👌
  5. That's already a feature. When you use Save/Assign to store an EQ Preset, there are a number of tickboxes that you can select to so it can be automatically applied in specific situations - for example for specific folders, albums, genres, even individual songs, or particular Output devices. To save for the current Bluetooth device, tick only the name of the device in the list. Don't also tick the overall Bluetooth option, as that will apply it to all BT devices. Andre
  6. Great feature with the assigning. Any chance of assigning to individual bluetooth devices? Assigned preset is great for my buds but awful for my bluetooth speaker.
  7. Same here after hyperos update Poweramp EQ is not detecting YouTube dump permission etc all given I even cleared data and cache for EQ app , still not working for YouTube it was working fine before this update from phone manufacturer I don't know how to resolve
  8. I enabled Advanced Player Tracking with DUMP and Notification Listener permission, and it seems like this solved the issue for me. I use Lossless for downloads and Hi-res Lossless for WiFi streams, and enabled Spatial Audio, for now I don't have the problem.
  9. Yesterday
  10. That's perhaps more of an issue of higher resolutions and larger buffer sizes to be honest. Not that latency really matters much for pure audio playback. After an Android update, it might be worth setting the Outputs menu back to defaults and seeing if that helps, but sometimes it's just changes in the ROM that cause the issues. Andre
  11. Unfortunately, the point of a Grid view is that it's largely based on images in a grid, rather than being a more text oriented list layout. Horses for courses I guess. Andre
  12. I'm sorry for the delay, it was actually during the last Android update, I have a Motorola g52 (yes it's a bad phone, but as I live in Brazil that's what I can have) and it simply stopped working the high resolution output after the Android 13 update, I've done everything I could but it doesn't work, I currently use OpenSL because the other outputs have a huge delay (600ms or more)
  13. Correct, Grid View does not show the metadata line at all, which is where several bits of background info are contained. Andre
  14. Just go into the main EQ adjustment screen and tap the Preset button (middle button) and choose either Graphic or Parametric default, or pick one of the supplied Presets as a starting point. The overlapping icon on the Settings page looks like a skin or font error, there should be an icon next to Graphic, and another by Parametric, just below. Andre
  15. It appears in list view, not grid view, is what you're saying.
  16. For information, the app Music Playlist Manager has been updated and now also reads ID3V4 rating tags. By the way, MPM does use the play count tag
  17. Hello! As the title says, I cannot change the equalizer mode in Poweramp Player. I found a screenshot where you can change it, but I cannot find that option on my phone. Also, on the screenshot provided, there is a white squiggle on the first letter of the text. This only appears on this page, and it might be related. Thanks, inter
  18. @andrewilley I am aware of this view, sorry I did not mention it, with this view you posted, I find it confusing to tell when I am in all songs category, so I use the below screenshot for Album view and the number of songs doesn't appear in this view.
  19. If you can get someone else to do the porting work, that would make sense to me. Not sure whether its design ethos fits too well with the Apple way of doing things though. But otherwise, I would say only once the Frequently Requested Features list has been addressed would it be time to think of new platforms. Andre
  20. Provided that porting Poweramp to iOS won't take any resources from the main Android branch and development (the proting will be supervised by me and based 90% on my code, but done by 3rd party), is Poweramp on iOS a good idea overall? Some compatibility in regards of settings, presets, library, etc. will be provided so it will be possible to move Poweramp "environment" to/from Android/iOS.
  21. I will like to see the number of song(s) in a particular album show on the Library = Albums page, this way, one don't have to open each Album to know the number of song(s) it contains when scrolling through. Bencherished.
  22. POPM is a bizarre tag anyway. It consists of a text string to identify the user (meant to be an email address, but it often isn't) then a null-byte separator, then a one-byte number to indicate the chosen rating on a scale of 1 to 255. Generally apps convert this byte to a more user-recognisable 1-5 figure - so a byte value of 64 often represents '2' in the 1-5 scale, or 196 would be a rating of '4'. The reason for the string is because ratings are meant to be personal to you, and you wouldn't want to see someone else's rating. Thus there can actually be more than one POPM tag in a file for different people's ratings. Mostly this is not filled with a username/email though, and often you'll find the writing application's details are in there instead - e.g. Windows tends to use "Windows Media Player 9 Series". Oh, and just to confuse things further, after the rating byte there is an optional play count figure for the song - which would also be user-specific of course. Rarely used. And all of the above assumes that all apps follow the spec rather than inventing their own variants. Andre
  23. @koukei I don't know much about third-party wifi adb tools (cabled is more reliable) but it looks like you mistyped the adb command anyway, it should be: adb shell pm grant com.maxmpz.equalizer android.permission.DUMP Andre
  1. Load more activity