Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I am using OnePlus 5T with Oreo update and Poweramp 2. But power amp doesnt work properly in notification drawer. The buttons are not visible, and even if i set "invert colors" option it just work for one time. Again it goes in same mode where buttons in notification drawer doesnt work ( attaching screenshot ) Everything else works fine. Just problem in notification drawer player.
  3. laituanhiep

Poweramp alpha build-709

Second screen on the LG v20 not working, it register Poweramp 790 sometime as a music app, and when it does the media buttons are unresponsive like next song button or play/pause. It does display correctly the name of the track currently playing. Also, media widget on main screen cant be use as a app shortcut when i tapped it, other function of the widget works thoigh such as media button and song names. Lg v20 quad dac finally usable in this new power amp version so thats a plus. Thx for the hard work It does crash frequently when i tap and hold on the album art sometimes
  4. hypomaniac-eric

Poweramp alpha build-709

I don't know if it's been mentioned but since my GS7 got upgraded to android 8 oreo the bluetooth volume resets every time i get in and out of the car. very annoying. I have to adjust the volume every time it connects to the car stereo. not sure if it's android or a bug in the Poweramp. I'm on 709
  5. Today
  6. Absinthequ

Poweramp alpha build-709

I've used PA for years and I went to version 704 for at least a couple of months and I noticed that if I went to my library and looked at a certain artists sometimes there would be multiple albums listed for that artist and it was because the album artist tag was different. It was combining artist and album artist but noticing a difference for the first time. So i fixed my massive library and I even tweaked some artists on purpose. For example I would tag artist: Linkin Park and album artist: Mike Shinoda. It grouped them together under Linkin Park but i could see the difference in the Library after clicking Linkin Park. Now I've jumped to 709 and it's back to the way it used to be. So they're all seperated again. It's not combining Artist and album artist. Is there an option I'm missing in the menu system?? When I go into artist it looks the exact same as if i go into album artist. No difference in the listings at all like 704 had. Hi-Res works on 709 now so i don't want to lose that. Also on every version of 70+ I've lost the ability to List View artist albums. It's always Grid no matter what. Sony Xperia z5 Compact
  7. Yesterday
  8. @maxmp Hi-Res seems worked in Mi A1 CustomROM maybe they included the Qualcomm patches as they using latest-CAF but i dont know, i faced this while using stock ROM too. but sometime this Hi-Res output doesnt work, its like not recognizing my headset being plugged and start to make an inappropriate noise, idk what its called, i need to restart my phone to fix this idk if this rom bug of pa bug, maybe you can figured it out. Im using PA Beta 709
  9. You are using the alpha version of Poweramp and wants immediately a fixed version without providing any log or further informations to help the bug fixing process? Seriously, bro?
  10. You are right but it's a pity that Poweramp think only english. What about "un, une, le, la, les" in french or "ein, eine, der, die, das" in german. And so on with others langages
  11. clever_man

WHEN WILL COME FULL V3 ????

@dipanjan maity, beta will be released when it will ready.
  12. Android oreo, it is crashed every time after 1 minute of playing song, I used alpha version, it should be fixed immediately. Thank you.
  13. Joe Gent

Music stopping

I forgot to report I have the same issue with 790 preview build. I just have to press play again and it resumes for a while.
  14. Sure DTS a proprietary (licensed) codec, used by both video and audio files. To aviod licensing issue, other music player like AIMP can play DTS file by passing DTS encoded audio to DTS enabled amplifier to decode. I am surprised that Poweramp (a music player) does not handle DTS till now. For all DTS 5.1 sound files, only hissing or white noise is played via DTS enabled amplifier.
  15. dipanjan maity

App should release in this week.....
  16. https://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/5-bug-reports-Poweramp-v2/ https://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/4-feature-requests/
  17. redgar

DLNA UPnP support

Up! I really like this player, but DNLA support is a must! Please consider implementing this feature.
  18. Power Optimization - Disabled. Keep Service - enabled. Thanks anyway - delete new version and install clean version of 709 - seems now it works. Don't know - what helps solve problem.
  19. clever_man

Poweramp alpha build-709

@7OH, check "Keep Service" in PA settings and disable power optimisation in the system settings of app.
  20. Found one big bug on 709 version. (maybe not bug - correct me). Device - Huawei P10 on android 8.0. Default player selected to Poweramp in settings. BT - Sony SBH52. After start BT - i press play button on BT and my phone start GOOGLE MUSIC or just MUSIC app. If i start PA manually - it catch BT commands. It catch it until big pause (and player will goes off). Today i've try to install version 790 - and it works - it start play in PA. Who can confirm, that 709 cannot start play by BT command (if player was not started manually).
  21. So MiA1 doesn't Support Hi-Res Audio ? but why in USB Audio Player they can output up to 24/192khz (Direct mode with Hi-Res Driver Output Selected) edited : works fine in latest local log it's show 192000 when i play spotify , latest local log show 44100 it mean work or what ? @maxmp
  22. andrewilley

Default vs Black Neon Skin

Not a large difference, no. These old skins are all going away when Poweramp v3 is released though, so a bit of a moot point now. Andre
  23. Restarting device temporarily solved this problem for me.. every time hi-res fails, i restart my device and it works fine.. hope this bug would be solved in the next update..
  24. utahman1971

Never, just like the Oreo update to my unlocked s7 edge. The more I would like this released and get Oreo, it is just never going to happen. I am tired of waiting for things to never happen. This is what I want to do to myself and just wake up after hoping these things are released.
  25. Hi, on my tablet, I cannot tell the difference between the default and Black Neon skins. Is there a difference? Thanks.
  26. If you are asking whether Poweramp sends full library listings and cover art to Bluetooth head-units, I don't think it does (it never has for me anyway). Have you ever seen that work from PA on your device? Andre
  1. Load more activity