Resume on bluetooth

stevewilson

I understand I can go to settings->Headset/Bluetooth and toggle Resume on Bluetooth, but the toggle doesn't seem to work.  I've checked and then unchecked the option and then restarted my phone, but as soon as I turn on my bluetooth, music starts.  Not that big a deal - I can just pause it, but I figured I'd mention it.

Steve

I also have this issue on my S7 Edge with build 702.  I've toggled the Resume On Bluetooth setting on and off, but no difference.  With it unchecked Poweramp still always resumes as soon as Bluetooth connects.  So it's definitely a bug in the 702 build.

It wouldn't be so bad except that I also use Madsonic, which doesn't have any options to control resume.  When I was using Poweramp2, with Resume On Bluetooth unchecked, each app seemed to only resume if it was the last thing playing when bluetooth disconnected.  So it worked beautifully most of the time.  Now Poweramp always grabs the playback even if Madsonic was the last thing playing when Bluetooth disconnected and Poweramp's Resume On Bluetooth is unchecked.

I hope this can be fixed because I primarily use Bluetooth in the car and it's a pain to have to fumble around with the phone to get the right app playing while driving.

Archived