Max,579,disappointed,Repair did not succeed? Affect the normal use of the small bug.

In the meantime, the end of the list is where it stops scrolling down any more.

For the record, I can't duplicate this issue on my devices in any of the folder/library screens, so it might be hard to find if it's only you who has the problem. I wonder if it's related to the mixed languages of the music tags in any way?

Andre

It's fine in Library>Albums and Library>Artist>Album, however in All Songs view, when I get down to the very end of the list (as any non-english titles are alphabetically sorted to the end of the list, after 'Z') then the slider thumb vanishes after scrolling beyond 'Z'.

I'm guessing that thus might be because the thumb-indicator is a quick device to move easily from A to Z, and is getting confused with a lot of items that it can't index as part of a very long list (such as All Songs). I suggest using Album, Artist or Folder hierarchy in the meantime, rather than one long All Songs list.

Andre

Repeating yourself over and over again about an extremely trivial visual glitch (hardly even worth classing as a bug) which so far only seems to impact one user might not actually help your case...

I have passed it on anyway, in case it turns out to be something quick and simple to fix.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Max,The administrator has reproduced the small bug, select the songs, do not see the progress, affecting the normal use! Please repair it as soon as possible! Thank you!

[Merged this new message into your existing thread --- Mod]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived