Add at least 3 custom user EQ Presets

ostbill

hi,

I love the EQ, its great, if you want to improve add more bands :D

I use my phone to listen to music everywhere i go, my house, in the car and on the go, so i'd like to just save the EQ settings when i'm in my house, a different saved setting in the car and another setting on the go for my headphones.

so If you could add at least 3 user EQ presets would be perfect.

thanks,

Regards

Bill

This is planned. there won't be limitation on preset number. Presets could be assigned to specific output (wired headset/bt (by device name)/speaker).

Thanks!

Oh, now that's very interesting indeed. I tend to use Bluetooth devices, and I just got a Jambox. Having a custom EQ setting would make me more likely to use the EQ since it won't affect the output of my SE MW600 headset. Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

EQ SETTINGS FOR EACH TRACK WOULD BE AWESOME.

I HAVE 800 SONGS IN MY LIBRARY, AND TRUST ME I WOULD HAVE MY EQ SET AND SAVED TO EACH SONG IF I COULD. THINK ABOUT IT ONCE IT'S DONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN.

I'M MESSING WITH MY EQ ON EVERY NEW SONG I START IT'S GETTING TIRESOME.

• 2 months later...

I like the feature to assign custom EQ based on output method, but the problem I have is that I use 3 different Bluetooth devices (one headset for running, one in the car, and a set of speakers in the living room). It would be awesome to be able to assign a different EQ preset to each of these since, for example, my headset requires a bass boost but the other 2 devices don't. I know it's possible to differentiate between different BT devices; another app I use, Llama, can change the phone's options based on which BT device is connected/disconnected.

• 1 year later...

I also could use several bluetooth EQ profiles. I have 2 headsets and car BT. I tend to set the car up as the best and just live with the settings on my headsets but....

BTW I love Poweramp and have reccomended it to everyone using Android devices. 5 Stars!

Archived