Resume on headset connect

nico

Hello,

I would find more logical, when both "pause on headset disconnect" and "resume on headset connect" are enabled, not to resume if the player was paused manually (not on headset disconnect). Or at least give an option to do so (but it seems to me to be a more logical behaviour so it may not need an option).

Thanks for the request.

The resume on headset connection primary purpose is to support headphones (without remote buttons), so you can insert such headphone and get the music playing without any additional action. I'm planning adding option to support the behavior you described though.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the request.

The resume on headset connection primary purpose is to support headphones (without remote buttons), so you can insert such headphone and get the music playing without any additional action. I'm planning adding option to support the behavior you described though.

Is it also possible to change the music by the headphone button? I think it is more convenient if it is done in that way. This is really good especially when we are outdoor doing some exercises like cycling or jogging.

• 1 year later...

Archived