Embed Album Art

ughai

Not sure if this is done already, but details in the tag says no embedded album art. Would be great if the existing search album art functionality can also embedd album art in the tags.

Also for Full Screen album art in landscape mode would look awesome, with overlapping controls

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 would love if dowoaded album arts could be embed by us(also replacing the currently embed album art or keep it as per our convenience) since Poweramp deletes all the downloaded covers for individual songs when uninstalled. I think the album art files that Poweramp creates in the song files directory are only for viewing in "Folders" inside the app.

(First post - hope this works ok!)

All my folders (albums) contain 2 album art files - Cover and Back. It would be great to have the option to toggle between these when an album is playing - I would normally use the cover but could toggle to pick up any details as required.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes! That's a very good idea! I'd really love to embed the album art, since I am using sync, do when I'm on another device, i could recognise the songs quickly, from their album art, that I have been assigning. Is been using a not so good app for embedding album art, and it's really slow and full of ads...

Archived