Minor bugs with the v2 release of Poweramp and newer ROMs

There are a number of minor issues creeping in with newer devices and recent ROM updates. At present, I gather these are unlikely to be addressed via any new Poweramp v2 builds (which currently stand at build 588) as all development work is currently focused on the new v3 code, which will include a completely rebuilt audio engine and new user interface. Any "show stopper" issues occurring in the original v2 app (i.e. causing the main app to fail completely) will be addressed, but most likely no other work will occur on that branch now.

An alpha-test of the new v3 audio engine (currently build 704) is available for you to try from the Downloads tab at the top of the page, and the first beta-test release (which will include the new user interface) is currently due in March.

Please feel free to continue reporting any issues though, especially if they are also occurring within the alpha/beta releases.

Andre

• 10 months later...

Hi,

Today, after android 7.0 update, Poweramp doesn´t launch anymore.

I have a paid suscription to unlock all Poweramp features and I'm thinking tu unninstall the App, and reinstall later but I don't know if my license remains valid after that. Any ideas?

Thanx!

is this an official 7.0 update or a third-party ROM? Definitely worth uninstalling and re-installing; yes, your licence is tied to your Google account so should be valid to re-download just as you did before (even on completely new devices) without having to pay again.

Andre

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, no one has encountered the problem that through the Poweramp in the columns music starts to play more quietly? I have a Bose SoundLink speaker. I turn on the music through a normal Windows player - it plays loud but very hoarse and poor. Through Poweramp plays very clearly, but about half as quiet. Is he the one that filters the sound? Tried on several audio tracks and even though my home video. The result is the same. ? 

Archived