No resume upon BT connect

Motivator

Since last update, "Resume on Bluetooth" feature has stopped working. "Pause on Headset Disconnect" is still working, but when BT connects there is no resume.. My Galaxy Tab S (SM-T705) has updated to Android version 6.0.1 and i have to reinstall Poweramp, because of permission issue (there was no access to files on sdcard). Then i have to restore all program settings and resume was working ok for a while, but then it was some Poweramp update and now resume doesn't work. So, what's up - it's a bug or maybe i should check something? 

P.S. Tablet resides in my car full of music and when i turn it on, it starts playing, otherwise it goes on pause - so i need this feature very much.

You could try rolling back to the earlier version of Android (did you keep a Nandroid backup image?) as that is most likely the culprit.

Resume on BT connect has always been a bit flakey for me, sometimes it works but more often I have to press the play button (either on the phone or using the car controls). Resume after a short pause (phone call for example) seems more reliable.

Andre

Archived