how can I restore purchase with changed email

Chocofate

Hello ,

I bought Poweramp on http://powerampapp.com/ 3 years ago but I changed my google account .

I can not restore purchase beacuse my account was liubuzun@gmail.com but my new account is chocofates@gmail.com .

I sent email to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com and provided my order id but there is only an auto reply .

Now I don't know  how I can restore purchase with my changed email .

Please help .

Thanks .

12 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

As far as I know, you can't transfer Google Play purchases from one account to another, they are tied to the account. Have you tried attaching the old account to your device and see if that then works?

Andre

Thanks .

I bought on your site instead of Google Play .

I followed your guide but no reply except auto reply .

I can provide my order id .

1483781112(1).jpg

Ah, in which case you do need to email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details (ideally from the old email account if you still can).

I don't have access to that mailbox myself though, so I can't expedite a reply I'm afraid. In the meantime, just add your old email account to your new device and you should be able to authenticate that way for now.

Andre

22 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Ah, in which case you do need to email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details (ideally from the old email account if you still can).

I don't have access to that mailbox myself though, so I can't expedite a reply I'm afraid. In the meantime, just add your old email account to your new device and you should be able to authenticate that way for now.

Andre

I bought it on site but tied to the Google Play account .

I can not use my old google email now.

Although I bought the player , I have no choice but to use a piracy one .

Thank you anyway .

You can't buy on the website and tie it to a Google Play account. Website purchases are email based (which can be the same email you use for Google Play of course).

However as I said, contact the support email address and they should be able to help you switch to your new email address (it is easier if you still have access to the old one of course, as that makes it easier to confirm who you are, but you'll still be fine if just just provide your full purchase details).

Andre

Archived